''We still have a few hours before we leave'' Ice said wrapping his arms around Kla's waist pulling him back.

''I thought you were still sleeping'' Kla said turning to look at him and brushed the hair from his face.

''The moment you moved away I woke up'' he said rolling over to his back and looking up at him. ''Come back to bed, it seems with in only a few days I have gotten use to having you next to me.'' He held is arms to Kla.

Kla leans over and kisses him softly ''We need to get ready cause mom wants us to grab a few things before we get there.''

Ice groaned and rolls over hugging a pillow ''It's to early'' he said.

''You are the one that talked to my mother and made this happened'' Kla said crossing his arms ''Now you must deal with it.''

Ice rolled back over and looked at him moving over and laying his head on his lap ''For you, I'll do anything.''

Kla laughed and played with Ice's hair more ''Then how about you go shower and get dressed'' he said.

Ice groaned again and got up ''Fine'' he said as he waled into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Kla shook his head and headed to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast. Later after they had showered and ate they told the housekeeper to let the others know they would be back late that night. They stopped by the store grabbing a few things Kla's mother needed to make lunch.

The moment Ice pulled into the driveway Kla started to freak out again. Ice reached over and took his hand in his ''It will be ok Kla'' he said.

Kla looked at him and nodded. As they got out of the car Kla's mother was already waiting for them at the door. Kla smiled at her as he ran over to her and hugged her tightly. Ice walked behind him carrying the bags. ''It's about time you both got here'' she said as she reached out for the bags.

''It's alright auntie, I can carry them'' Ice said smiling at her.

''Very well and call me mom'' she lead the way inside. 

Kla took the bags from Ice and went into the kitchen ''I'll get lunch started'' he said.

Kla's mother sat down on the couch  ''Make yourself at home'' she said smiling.

Ice nodded and sat on the other couch across from her. Kla came from the kitchen with drinks and placed them on the coffee table that sat between them. ''Thank you dear'' his mother said as he walked off again. ''So Ice, Bun tells me that you are part of a group'' she looked at him as she reached out taking her cup.

Ice held his cup in his hands and sighed ''Yes, I see Bunny called a head to tell you about me'' he said looking down.

''I also can see the tattoo a bit'' she pointed to her neck to let him know. ''It's not the first time I have been around people like that.'' She stood up and grabbed one of the frame pictures from a shelf then hands it to Ice pointing to one guy ''That's Kla's father and that next to him..''

''That's Dong's father'' Ice said. He looked at her shocked ''Kla's father was part of the same group?'' 

''He left when we met, Dong's grandfather always made sure to tell them that family comes first above all else'' she sat back down ''Kla's father still wanted to help them out when needed but the moment the boss found out about Kla, he told him to back off. He wanted Kla's father to be there for Kla.''

Ice was still confused ''So then Dong knew Kla before meeting him?'' he asked.

''No, neither Dong nor Kla know about this. The moment Kla's father died the boss choose to hide the fact he was part of the group for mine and Kla's sake.'' she leans back and sighs ''So when I heard about Bunny dating Dong and everything I started to worry about it. That's when Dong's father called me and told me not to worry. He was going to look out for Kla. The group has been sending money to us but I never used it. I put it up.''