The reflection prt 2

At that exact moment I knew, I had to make a run for it, I had to get the hell out of here. I plunged into the oozing, reflective liquid. Although, to my surprise and misery, it failed as I bashed my head into the harsh, dirtied cement. Figures. How in the bloody hell was I gonna get out of this retched place. Out of the corner of my eye, long green fingers emerged from the puddle, pulling me in. I blacked out for about 5 seconds, nothing more, with that, I was back at the house with Salad. Tears filled his eyes as he latched onto me. "That was such a horrid thing of them to do," he said, playing with my fragile, golden hair. "Hubert and I have been waiting for you, I've made some ruby tea and porridge if you're interested."

I smiled, I was finally back with the one I was falling head over heels for, no matter how many times I denied it, I loved him. If you were to ask me why, I couldn't even see myself being able to bring myself to explain why I adored this green fingered man ever so intensely, I just did.

My face began to feel hot as Salad's face came closer to mine, he was most likely just trying to be playful but- I got that burning feeling again. I needed something to fulfill this burning, gaping- passionate feeling I had been having around him for so long. It was only getting immensely stronger with time. I finally got the courage, something inside my head told me this was what was right- what I needed to do. I slowly leaned my face towards him as our lips met. He seemed rather confused at first, but eventually understood and pulled me in, kissing me back.
I had never felt something so intense- so right- in my entire life. The burning feeling becoming easier to deal with, it subsided the hopeless burning feeling. It made everything feel alright. As our lips finally parted there was a moment of silence. "Salad, I love you." I said quietly, the rush of the kiss still in me. Salad smiled. "I care about you quite a lot as well- (y/n)." I quietly got up, suddenly feeling another presence in the room.

I frantically looked around the house, making sure there wasn't anyone else in the home, as I made my way down to the basement, I noticed a girl with short blue hair, that was quite wavy. The girl was having a chat with Hubert- the real boy. As I listened in on her voice she became familiar to me- then it all came back to me, and it hit me....hard. "Kylie-" I was cut off by Salad coming up behind me. "Oh, why yes, this little girl came by and was asking for you." He said, forming a quivered smile upon his face. "I'll let you guys have a sit down at the supper table."

All of this had me in a frazzled state, was that really Kylie? Kylie from my life before I suddenly ended up here? It stunned me that my memory was gradually coming back to me. I hadn't been able to recall anything from that life ever since. It excited me, yet scared me all at the same time.