The Ceremony prt 1

It was pitch black. I awoke to the sound of a screaming kettle. my whole body felt stone cold, the only warmness asserting from the feeling of cloth wrapped around me. my whole body ached. What in the hell happened? 

"Oh dear, I must've forgotten our Ruby tea Hubert Cumberdale!" I heard a brittle voice squeal.
   I slowly started to crack open my eyes, they kept closing and unclosing. I was fighting to take in my surroundings. Once I was able to get my eyes open, I tried to get myself up, but to my dismay my head jolted me back down onto the couch with a light thud. "ow." I rasped to myself.

"O-oh! How l...lovely! (y/n), y...you are just in time for our big day!" he gleamed in aspiration. Before I even had time to be confused, which I was, immensely. Kylie came to my side to help me to my feet. "Kylie...what happened?"

       "Salad got distracted and accidently dropped you."

"Annndd that explains the dress I just woke up in?"

"He was panicking when he realized he'd dropped you, so apparently fixing that was giving you that dress. I don't know. He keeps talking about marrying you...."

There was an awkward pause of silence. "The flowers he gave you earlier are right there." Kylie pointed to a milk vase on the miniature table top next to the couch. My eyes lightly darted to the flowers, then back to Kylie. My thoughts resurfaced.

"He's talking about wha-"

"Oh, Jeremy fisher! What a lovely sight it will be!" Salad Finger's words bounced all throughout the small shack. "S...she is quite the fair maiden, but much, much more. Her beauty far outweighs that o...of the sun! She is t...the kindest creature I...I... have yet to encounter !" he nods to his puppet.

Kylie lightly giggled, nudging me sheepishly.

"This is so adorable, (y/n)!"

That..... feeling.....the burning feeling surfaced back. It was uncontrollable. The moment I heard his adorable squeals and babbles it was over for me. I started my way towards the tall slim male, blood mopped the floor from my blood stained tattered dress. I walked among The dirtied cold cement floor. The dirt from the floor stained my bare feet. All I remember was running, running to him, up on my toes due to the cements temperature. My dress was ravished with flowers and old fashioned floral patterns. The dress bragged along behind, it was a lovely dress indeed. Although would be lovelier minus the dirt stains and blood from god knows where.

I leaped up into his arms, startling him slightly. He stood still for a split second, processing the sudden act of affection.
"O-oh! What a lovely gesture!" he wrapped his arms around me in return. His long fingers lightly tapping my back. "I...I'm ever so fortunate to have you as my bride!"

My face became warm, too warm. I broke off slowly as we glanced at each other for a good second. His smile quivering at me.

"Awwweee!!!!" Kylie squealed from across the living room.
Salad took a shaken finger and taped my nose with it quickly, a giggle erupting from his throat.

"Let's get you ready for your big day, (y/nnnnn)!!!" Kylie sang jokingly. She grabbed my arms and swung me around to the powder room.
The washroom wasn't as pleasant as one would expect it to be when getting ready for your wedding day, but nether the less, we made do. Kylie grabbed a wore down wooden brush from the medicine cabinet and started combing through my hair, while preparing old aged, rancid, make up. The makeup felt mucky, so Kylie was made sure to be very subtle with it.
"Less is more, (y/n)!" Kylie chirped with a smile on her face. She looked to Hubert propped up onto the cluttered sink. "Right, Hubert? She's beautiful as is!"
There was no response, although, I could tell Kylie was hoping he would.
She sighed.
"I wish he could talk back to me like you and Salad do, (y/n)....it's gotten really lonely. "
I looked into the mirror in-front of me. Remembering the whole ordeal we'd had with glass brother months ago. He removed all other mirrors...why didn't he remove this one?

"Yeah...." I said dazed in-front of the mirror,

"Kylie. We've gotta go."