Fran rolled her eyes and tried to get off of him, but his hands gripped her bottom again and pulled her closer. When his hands moved to her sides she began to panic.

"No! Don't you dare," Fran yelled. Tony ignored her and pressed his fingers into her side.

Damn it! She hated being tickled.

"No! No!" She shrieked, laughing as she tried to get away from Tony's ticklish antics. "Okay, okay, that's enough!"

"What," he asked," you don't believe you're the most beautiful girl in the world?"

"C'mon," Fran scoffed. She tried yet again to climb out of her husband's lap.

"No, I'm serious." Tony's frown faded from his face, causing Fran's to fade as well. "You don't think so?"

"Tony, let's go to bed," Fran muttered in response. Why was he being so awkward all of the sudden?

"Fran, if you don't believe that then I'm not doing my job right," Tony said indignantly.

"Well, babe, being a husband isn't really classified as a job." There, that ought to shut him up. She just wanted to go to bed now.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. I just want you to see what I see."

Was it possible for someone's blush to take over their entire body?

"Can we go to bed please?" She begged. He sighed, looked at his paperwork, then stared at Fran. She knew he wouldn't turn her down because he always made sure she got enough sleep before a performance.

"Let me clear the table and I'll be right up."

Yes! She'd won.

"Alright, I'll see you upstairs."

Once upstairs she made her way to the closet and stood there with a sigh. She had plenty of things to wear for pajamas, but was trying to figure out what she was in the mood for tonight. Sometimes it was just like this with food, clothes, or anything she had to make a decision on. She had to be in a certain mood to make a clear decision.

"Nightie it is, then," Fran murmured to herself. She heard her husband enter their bedroom but ignored him as she stripped out of her sweatpants, t-shirt, and undergarments and slipped the nightie over her head.

"I don't understand," Tony whispered, scaring Fran a little. She jumped and turned around. He was staring at her, but his eyes looked dazed as if he was lost in thought.

"Understand what?" What was wrong with him tonight? "What's going on, I'm getting worried?"

"No," he shook his head, "nothing is wrong—well, I just don't get how you can't see how beautiful you are."

He was still on this?

"Tony, why are you hung up on this?" She asked. Fran was taken aback when Tony's eyes turned sad.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say you're beautiful, Fran."

"You're beautiful, Fran."

"Not exactly what I meant," he said, finally giving her a smile, "but I'll take it."

She tried to brush past him but he grabbed her and turned her around for a quick kiss.

"You're beautiful, Fran," he murmured. It took everything in her to step away. Fran knew it was late and didn't need to stay up any later as much as she wanted her husband inside of her.