Chapter 1

Hi guys! Thanks for reading! Really hope you enjoy this, it's something I'd really like to read.

——————————————————————

"Honey, just come relax with me, please?" Francesca asked in a polite, soft voice. Her husband had stayed home from work, as he did before every one of her shows, but hadn't left the cluttered kitchen table for the last few hours.

"I need to finish this before tomorrow, so I can focus on you," he said, his eyes never leaving the large packet of papers in front of him, "I'm sorry, Fran, I just don't want to be worried about anything else. Tomorrow's about you."

She pouted. If tomorrow was about her, he deserved tonight even though she didn't like it. Plus, she enjoyed when he was focused on her; even though he worked from him as much as he could, she didn't see him as much as she'd like to.

He looked up at her and gave her a smile, one that had her falling in love with him all over again. "I'll be in bed with you tonight, I promise." A devilish grin covered his face as he spoke.

She shook her head, his grin causing one to light up her face as well.

Since he wouldn't come to her, she'd go to him.

At the thought her grin grew, and she stood, wrapping the blanket she'd been using around herself as she padded softly to the kitchen. Tony looked up at the sound of footsteps, and couldn't help the small smile that appeared. She looked so small wrapped in that big, fluffy blanket.

"Baby, I told you, I have to focus. You're very distracting." At his words she frowned, then smirked. Completely ignoring what he'd just said, she pushed his left arm out of the way and swung one leg over his lap. Without a word she wrapped the blanket around both of them, sighed, and got comfortable in his lap.

"Sweetheart, this isn't fair," he said with a smile, leaning down to give her head a kiss. "Shh," she mumbled, eyes closing in content. Tony sighed but listened to his wife, and the only sound in the room was the sound of his fingers on his keyboard.

After a few minutes, Francesca began to grow uncomfortable.

"You've been working too long, we're going to bed," she said once she'd lifted her head off of his chest so she was able to look him in the eyes.

She pushed herself off of him and stood, the blanket falling behind her in a heap on the floor. Francesca reached forward, wrapped her hands around his left arm, and pulled - hard. She continued to pull, and after some time, her feet began to slide on the ground. She huffed.

"Fine. I'm going to bed." She pulled the blanket from the ground, folded it, and began to walk towards their bedroom.

Tony stood from his chair with a smirk on his face, and began to quietly sneak up on his wife. She shrieked in surprise as he quickly wrapped his arms around her, then began to laugh loudly. She always knew how to get her way.

"Give me just a few more minutes, baby, I'll file the papers away and be right up," Tony murmured in her ear. He could never say no to her, no matter how much work had to be done. She gave him a nod and a small smirk before sashaying her way up the stairs.

Damn it, now he'd be putting work on his VP. Tony was the owner and Chief Executive Officer of Romano, a business acquisition company. They dealt with a lot of paperwork which took up most of my time, but it was worth it. He loved his job. Jim wouldn't be happy about this, but Tony wasn't giving him a choice. He dialed Jim's number and held the phone to his ear, staring at the ceiling above him.

He wife was there, probably crawling into bed so she could get a good night's sleep.

Who am I kidding? She's not going to get a very good night's sleep. He smirked.