insecure

sean's pov

i'll be over in a few minutes, love you. see you soon ;)

i sent the text and began driving to kaycee's house. i was picking her up to go to class today. surprisingly, there wasn't any traffic so i arrived there pretty quickly.

i hopped out the car walked to the front door. i knocked on it and to my surprise, i was met by the rice family all coming out at once. well, everyone but kaycee.

"hey guys.." i said confusingly.

"hey sean, we're going to a small gathering with some old friends. kaycee's still inside getting ready for class, i think she should be out soon." laura said with a smile

"alright, well i'll see you all later." i said with a wave.

they waved back and left.

i decided not to waste anymore time and check up on kaycee. i entered the large house and heard faint sounds of music coming from kaycee's room.

she must be dancing

i quickened my footsteps, not wanting to miss her addictive dancing.

i made my way into her room and cracked the door open a little. i let out a small gasp as i was met with kaycee dancing in nothing but a lace blood red matching bra and panty set. my breath hitches at the sight. it was my first time seeing kaycee this bare, and not only is she bare, she's also moving her body extremely gracefully, like liquid.

she looked perfect.

(AN, this is what she wearing btw)

i stepped closer into the room to get a full view of her in her element.

she was dancing to "roll like thunder" by jake wells.

(AN, also you guys should listen to the song, it's so beautiful)

So roll like thunder
And leak like fire
And fall like the rain down down down

i stepped a few steps closer, i was now at the distance that i could touch her if i wanted to.

Well I think I'm insane now now now now
You got away
No way to think I got away

i watched her in awe for about a minute longer before calling out her name.

"kayc" i said softly, she turned around slowly, saw me, and shrieked. she then dropped to the floor, hugging her knees so that i was unable to see her body.

i slowly walked towards her and removed her hands from her knees. i lifted her chin up with my finger and looked her in the eyes.

she quickly returned her hands to her knees and dug her face in between them.

"hey, stop" i said in a whisper. as i repeatedly removed her hands from her knees.

she slowly looked up at me and relaxed her body.

"there's no need to hide kayc, you're beautiful." i said before kissing her slowly.

i saw a small smile grow on her face as i said that.

"i'm sorry sean" she said softly. i looked at her in confusion.

"you're sorry?" she nodded her head
"for what? for being human? for having insecurities? you don't have to be sorry for that. it's normal." i said giving her a small smile.

she nodded her head in understanding. she gave me a smile and leaned in for a kiss. our kiss was fiery and passionate as if it was our last. our lips moving together in sync as if they were dancing. we both broke away because of our need to breathe.

my smile on my lips grew larger as i stared into her eyes. i leaned in and gave her an eskimo kiss.

she giggled playfully which made me laugh in return.

i took another look at her toned body and my breath hitched at the sight. i felt her tense up under my gaze again.

i sighed and leaned my forehead against hers once again.

"kaycee," i interlaced our fingers " i understand that you're still insecure about showing your body to me, and that's okay. but i want you to know that you don't ever have to feel that way when i'm around you. you don't ever have to hide yourself from me. i won't ever judge you and that's a promise. i'll love you for you no matter how you look." i then kissed her once more and engulfed her into my arms.

we stayed there, holding each other in silence for about 6 minutes before she said something.

"thank you. thank you for accepting me and all of my flaws and thank you for loving me for who i am." she said looking me in the eyes.

"always and forever kaycee. i love you." i said giving her a peck on her lips.

"i love you too"

we then sat their and held each other for what felt like eternity until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

hey guys i really like this one. please comment and vote. thank you :)
also i didn't proofread so sorry for the mistakes :/