Lance can sing?

Sounds like pidge is roasting him but idk...enjoy!

Pidge's pov
It was a quiet morning, I was busy on my laptop in my room when I suddenly heard singing from down the corridor. I wanted to see who it was so I got up, leaving my laptop, and went to discover who's voice it was. As I got closer to lance's room, the singing got louder and was curious to know if this was lance? It was lance, I knocked on his door and now there was only silence from his room.
"Who is it?"
"Uh it's only me..."
"Pidge? Oh you can come in you know."
"Oh" , I entered his room and he was holding a guitar in his hands smiling awkwardly. "Wait? You can play? A-and sing?!"
"Heyyy you sound as if you were expecting I'm bad."
No ones pov
They both laughed, lance offered pidge to sit next to him, she did smiling, crossing her legs and playing with her sleeves nervously. Pidge stared at lance occasionally glancing away. "What?...ehe you keep staring at me."
"O-oh I-I...I want to hear this song?"
"Oh really?"
"Yeah! Lemme hear it."
"Ehe...fine, but you cannot tell annyyyone about this okay?"
"My lips are sealed" they both giggles and smiled at each other as lance started playing his guitar and singing.
*timeskip*
Once lance was done, they both sat in silence. Pidge sat with an surprised expression and lance was staring at the ground blushing a little. "Who's the song for?"
"W-What do you mean?"
"Well it sounded like you made it for a special someone?" Pidge smirked, lance hit Pidge in the arm slightly as they both laughed.
"It's...uhh it's for no one..."
"Aww come on you can't lie to me...please?"
"Fine I'll tell you." Pidge leaned in closer intrigued. "Its...um...for you..." They both went quiet, pidge sat staring at lance blushing. Lance stared at the floor blushing more than he was before "anyways it's not a big deal you probably don't even like m-!" Before lance could finish his sentence, he was tackled by pidge and pushed on to his back as pidge kisses him having her hands placed on his cheeks. Lance was shocked at first but slowly closed his eyes and held her in his arms. They both lingered for a while before pulling away, they both smiled At each other blushing bright red. Pidge sat up followed by lance as pidge Just kept smiling, so did lance. "C'mere!" They both giggled as pidge was pulled in for a hug.
"I've been wanting to do that for a while..."
"Really?"
"Yeah...ehe, I just always thought you liked Allura."
"Are you kidding me?!" Lance pulled away holding pidges shoulders "you are the most beautiful, amazing, smartest god damn person I've ever met!" Pidge felt over whelmed and all they could was smile and laugh.
"Oh my god I love you you goofball"
"I love you too." They both shared enough kiss.

Hey okay so like I know this is short But it's really cute and lovey dovey so like sorry if you cringe at this stuff... I love them so much 💙💚 BottledMercury your going to love this one.

Update comment: Mann these are cute I just can't stand the stuttering. Anyways, I'm done now with the commentary lol.