"Great, I have no more backache" Jihye cheers though her voice shakes. Luhan chuckles softly and about to tease more, but she catches his intention and she needs to safe herself from his evil game.

"Let's go home" She speaks with a fake grin. He looks at her and nods as he smiles widely. Thereafter, he jumps from the car's roof and lands safely. He reaches out his hand and she immediately holds it tight.

"Slowly" He speaks.

Jihye jumps but she has an unstable land. She sprains one of her ankle and she has no ability to keep her balance. Her legs give up to support her body and now she begins to slump, but before she falls completely, Luhan grabs her waist and bears her weight. 

"You alright?" He asks her, somehow she sees worry on his eyes.

"No---" She admits with a frown "---I think I sprain my ankle" She continues and he checks it right away.

"I think so, come here, I'll help you"

Luhan talks as he gets closer to her. Without hesitation he holds and lifts her up. Jihye already expects it but why her heart still beats really fast? For a while, she stares at him and so does he. The eye-contact kills her slowly and that's why she turns away. The atmosphere turns awkward but he breaks it with a little joke.

"Hm, you're quite heavy" He speaks and chuckles. She just gives him a stern look and a weak hit on his shoulder.

"Cute"

Luhan mumbles but Jihye catches it. Once again she blushes because of simple thing he says. Luckily he doesn't see it, luckily he focuses with his duty to carry her to the car. After he helps her to sit, he doesn't forget to help her buckle up. Once he closes the door and runs to the other side, her lips form a quick smile before changes it into a thin line again, putting her poker face. She swears, she smiles a little too much the past 24 hours.

***

Luhan brings Jihye to the hospital to get a proper treatment. He stands near the bed and watches the doctor and nurse put crutch on her ankle. Sure her face shows pain but she doesn't even make a low scream. It doesn't take a long time and the doctor talks to both of them.

"As much as possible, don't use it to walk and limit the weight bearing, do the compression with ice until the swelling goes down"

Luhan and Jihye smile and say thank to the doctor. After that, the nurse brings a wheelchair for her. He helps her move to the wheelchair and before leave, they bow to the nurse. He keeps helping her until she sits comfortably inside his car. He gets inside as well and talks.

"I'm hungry, how about you?"

Luhan talks and smiles at her. She just nods and without saying a thing, he drives his car to the cafe near her house. When they arrive, he asks her to wait. She obeys and watches him disappear behind the cafe's door. There, she starts recalling their moment together and questions when will she get those sweet moments again? Afterward, he returns with their breakfast.

"Here, tea and strawberry cheese cake" He gives it to her after he gets in.

"Thank you" She smiles, feeling happy because he remembers her favorite. Guess what, even this little thing successfully melts her heart. She asks herself why her heart is weak for him, but of course she finds no answer. She just ignores it and smiles at him. One thing for sure, right now she is happy.

***

Shortly after Luhan and Jihye arrive at her house, he opens the door for her and asks her to hop on his back. She slowly climbs his back and hugs his neck. He stands up and walks to the front door. She is the one who rings the bell and as they wait, she rests her chin on his shoulder and regrets it immediately. Her heart races because they're dangerously close. It's not only her, but he feels the same. He can't control his heartbeat and it goes crazy when he slightly feels her breath tickle his neck. Fortunately, the door swings open, distracting his mind.

"Oh my, what happened to you, Ms. Kim?" The maid who opens the door immediately freaks out.

"She sprained her ankle, can you prepare ice to compress it?" Luhan asks. The maid nods and walks to the kitchen fast.

Luhan brings Jihye to her bedroom and on the way there, she snuggles to his nape and closes her eyes. She curses inside her heart, how insane she is to do something intimate like that, but there is no way back. She just stays still until he reaches her bedroom and puts her down on the bed.

"You need to rest" He talks. No one knows how nervous he is after what she has done to him.

"Hm, thank you for taking care of me" She replies with a smile eventhough deep inside she feels embarrassed.

"You're welcome Jihye, get well soon" He smiles back and gives her a little wave before he turns around to leave.

It's weird but she feels her heart clenched when she watches him turn around. Before he could leave, she grabs his hand and he immediately halts his move. He looks at her, full of questions. She opens her mouth but nothing comes out. She wants him to stay, keeping her company, but she thinks it's something embarrassing to admit. That's why she decides to swallow back her words.

"Why?" He asks.

"Nothing---" She pauses and smiles at him "---drive safely" She continues as she lets his hand go.

"Sure" He waves at her and now he really leaves.

A sudden loneliness creeps and turns the atmosphere gloomy. She frowns and there is regretness because she is too shy to confess. She asks herself, what's happening to her heart and the answer is right infront of her eyes. She knows, like a magic spell, he easily invades and melts her heart. She likes him, of course, but she just falls for this part of him, where he becomes a gentleman and treats her right. This one shade of him always gives her sweet memories which leave a deep impression and there is no way for her to forget.

***