Chapter 4

Jihye wakes up in the morning, feeling sick and uncomfortable. A frown appears on her face as she starts sneezing. Lowly she mumbles, remembering about the cause of her flu. It's because of that jerk. Really, Luhan is annoying but what she can do? She already catches a cold.

"Jihye, it's time to wake up" It's her mother's voice. Then the door opens, revealing her mother. Jihye just stares at her mother with a pout on her face.

"I have a cold, I need medicine" Jihye sulks cutely but her mother looks panic.

"What? Are you sick, baby? Just take a rest, I'll call your school" Her mother talks as she puts her palms on Jihye's forehead.

"I'm alright mom, no fever, right?" Jihye asks and her mother nods.

"Are you sure?" Her mother makes sure for the last time.

Jihye gives a reassuring smile and nods. After that her mother leaves to ask the maid to bring her daughter a medicine. Then as Jihye waits, she gets ready for school until one of the maid comes and hands her a medicine and a paper bag. She checks it and finds Luhan's blazer there, already clean and neat.

"Thank you" Jihye smiles and doesn't forget to take her medicine.

Jihye later joins her parents and has her breakfast. She doesn't eat, just drinks a warm greentea. Her parents worry about her health but she convinces them that it's just a flu. The maid serves the greentea and she drinks it slowly as she talks with her parents. When she finishes it all, she excuses herself and leaves for school. After she sits comfortably inside her car, she throws the paper bag to the backseat. She starts the engine but it doesn't work. She tries it again but nothing happens. She blinks her eyes blankly and slowly frowns. She softly caresses the steering wheel and talks to her car like a crazy.

"My baby, are you sick? Just like me?"

Jihye waits for the answer but then realizes, she is now out of her mind. She walks out from the car and goes back to the dining room, about to tell her parents. There, she whines cutely to her dad and at first, he just jokes around, saying that her car has a bound with her, it feels what its owner feels.

"Dad will drive you to school"

***

Luhan glances at his watch again and again. He never stops checking the time and questioning where Jihye is because in any minute the bell will ring. A thought comes to his mind, he speculates that she probably is sick because of yesterday's detention. He feels guilty but suddenly he sees her enter the classroom, immediately taking her seat.

"Yah" Luhan calls her but no response, just the sound of her sneezing. He slightly frowns.

"Kim Jihye" He tries again and this time she turns to face him and asks.

"What?"

"Are you sick?" Luhan asks her, gently.

"You ask me? It's because of you" Jihye snaps at him and he rolls his eyes. He asks her kindly but she just acts bitchy.

"Yah, stop blaming other people, now return my blazer" Luhan can't help but raising his tone, out of anger.

Jihye glares before reaches for the paper bag and gives it to him. She says nothing and looks away. Luhan sighs and takes out his blazer. He smiles because it turns out really neat, inside his heart, he praises her maid's work. But, his smile disappears and changes into a deep frown because of the scent that lingers on it. The scent is soft and feminime, obviously Jihye's scent.

"Yah, Kim Jihye---" Luhan pauses and when he gets her attention, he continues "---my blazer smells like you, disgusting" He raises his tone until the classmates turn to watch them.

"If you hate it so much, just throw your blazer to trash can" Jihye speaks with her annoying voice.

Luhan loses his patience now. He hits the table as he stands up from his seat. He yells at her and it makes Jihye mad as well. She stands up from her seat, ready to have a brand new fight with him. All the classmates watch them without making any sound. Everybody knows how childish they are, quarreling over unimportant thing.

"Shut up! You jer--- Aaah-choo" Jihye suddenly sneezes between her loud shout.

Spontantly, Luhan's expression changes and he bursts out laughing. He finds it funny how her face turns red after she puts shame on herself. The timing is accurate, their childish fight ends automatically. For Luhan, it's a total joke but for Jihye, it's a total embarrassment. The jerk wins again.

***