Chapter 15

Luhan stands there and watches Jihye's car get away from his house. Right after her car disappears, he sighs hard and starts thinking about what she said and what he should've said. Actually, when he saw her with Lami, playing and joking together, he couldn't help but felt so warm and happy. He found her motherly aura was too attractive and it successfully confused his feeling. Earlier, he intended to confess his feeling to her, telling that he likes her, but he got nervous so he called off and asked her to go home. He needed to think about it again, is it his true feeling or not. Now he recalls everything, everytime she is around, he feels so comfortable, everytime she is around, he starts smiling without any reason. His heart beats fast, he should've confessed to her, he regrets it because he lets his chance go.

Thereafter, Luhan gets back to his house and goes to Lami's bedroom with his phone on hand. As he waits for Jihye's call, he lays beside Lami. He strokes his little sister's cheek and smiles softly. To kill the time, he starts talking to his sleeping sister about Jihye. He tells his little sister about his trip to forest with Jihye and what happened between them there. He keeps going on though there is no response from Lami.

"Lami-ya, you really like eonnie that much, right?" Luhan asks.

"Eonnie is beautiful, right? I think, I like her too---" He whispers "---If oppa and eonnie are together, you will like it right?" He continues and smiles. He keeps telling Lami what he feels for Jihye though she is not listening. Suddenly the door cracks and he stops. He sees his mother there, asking if Lami is already asleep.

"You must be tired, you can go to bed now" His mother talks and he nods.

Luhan then kisses Lami and goes back to his room. Inside his bedroom, eventhough he is tired, he doesn't immediately sleep because he needs to wait for Jihye's call. He turns on the TV and watches news about CHS and JH. The companies now become the leaders, he feels really proud of his father and he unconsciously promises, he will make his father proud in the future.

"Where is she?" Luhan monologues after the news ends.

Luhan checks his phone and still, there is no call or message from Jihye. He starts thinking something bad happened to her but he immediately shakes it off. He worries about her and dials her number. He waits for her answer but nothing. He keeps calling and sending texts, but until midnight he gets nothing. Worriness controls him and he knows, he won't get any sleep tonight. In the other hand, Jihye already falls asleep. She is too tired and forgets to call him, telling him that she safely gets home.

***

Jihye wakes up from her sleep and all her tiredness disappears. She gets a great sleep last night and today she is ready to start her day. She gets ready for school and immediately leaves house after she finishes. After parks her car, she enters the building and hears someone calls her.

"Jihye eonnie" It's Jinhe's voice.

"Hello, Jinhe-ya" Jihye excitedly waves at Jinhe with a smile on her face.

Students around them start talking and whispering to each other. Some just ask how they get close, some say envy because Jinhe knows her and able to call her 'eonnie'. Yes, Jinhe is the only junior Jihye close to, and she has no intention to add some to her list.

"Let's go to class" Jihye talks and they walk together.

Infront of Jinhe's class, they separate way. Jihye proceeds to the class and when she gets there, she sees Luhan already sit on his seat, looking so tired with his panda eyes. She just shurgs and comes to her seat. She puts her backpack on the table and suddenly she sees Luhan beside her, standing next to her seat.

"Yah, stand up" Luhan commands her.

Jihye just stares at him, questioning his intention. He sighs hard and repeats his command, but she doesn't move even an inch. It makes him lose his patience, he ends up forcing her to stand up and drags her out of class. Everybody is staring but looks down when their eyes meet his. He needs to talk in private as he doesn't want to pick a fight with her in front of their classmates.

"Let me go" Jihye orders as she tries to pull away her hand but he is too strong. In an empty corridor, he finally releases her and immediately yells.

"Why didn't you call me?! I was waiting until I got no sleep, you idiot!" Luhan is angry.

Luhan's anger hits her hard and now she recalls everything. She forgets about it and she knows, if she admits it, he is going to lose it all and throw his wrath at her. She then blinks her eyes continuously and thinks about what she should say, but then she jolts in shock when he suddenly yells again, louder than the first one.

"I'm asking you!"

"I---" Jihye pauses as stares at Luhan in horror "---I never ask you to wait" She unconsciously and carelessly speaks. She regrets it immediately and she feels so stupid. She doesn't know why she says that and he doesn't look friendly at all. It of course makes him extremely mad. She watches him stand straight and closes the gap between them. He intimidatingly points his finger to her and starts talking.

"You're such an ungrateful girl"

Luhan sounds really cold until it stabs Jihye's heart. She feels the pain because of his words. She is so mad right now, not because he mocks her, but because what he says is true. She is such an ungrateful girl. He waits for her, he worries for her, but looks what she gives to him right now, just a shit.

"Lu---"

Jihye couldn't finish her word because Luhan immediately leaves her there. He walks away from her and she just watches him there. She looks down and feels sorry for him, but it's too late. In the other hand, Luhan really is near to explode. He wants to kill her and burns her. Now he feels thankful because last night, he didn't confess to her, cause she is still a bitch.

***