Cute | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader | (1/3)

Start from the beginning

A phone.

It has a pastel blue case with small cute figures on it in also pastel colors - like stars, donuts, cupcakes, unicorns.

Oh, it must be that guy's.

Maybe there's someone I can contact by his phone and they can tell him about it.

I grab the phone to do as said and turn it on. The lock screen is pastel purple with moons, planets, stars and hearts on it.

That's so cute.

Swiping, I try to unlock but it asks for a password. Oh fuck. I can't try to unlock, who knows if I'll block it for hours? I can't do so.

The only option seems to wait for him to notice and return to get it or walk around with it so I can return it when I see him.

Sighing, I finish everything and close the store, starting to head home.

Oh, wait. It'll take too long until he returns. The store only opens again Monday. It's Friday today.

~

Hm, I promised Gerard to go see him today. Plus that I need to buy some new things.

I take a quick shower and throw on my black tight ripped jeans, boots, a Metallica shirt and finally a jacket. I bother to put on a bracelet and discreet earrings and even do my usual makeup.

Grabbing my bag, I put my phone and the guy's inside it, my wallet, keys and exit my house, heading towards the mall.

Since it's not that far, I choose to walk, what takes not much more than ten minutes. Finding the Hot Topic store is quick.

"Gee!" I greet, making him jump startled, almost dropping his comic book.

"You scared me!" He whines and I roll my eyes.

"How are you?" I ask leaning against the counter and looking down at him as he sits on the small chair behind it.

"Fine. You finally decided to show up, hm? As they say, who's alive always shows up."

"Depends of your idea of alive." I comment. "Have the CD and shirt I wanted arrived?"

"Just a sec..." He stands up and grabs the CD and the shirt from inside his bag, "Here."

"Perfect, thank you." I grin getting my money and paying for it. I tuck the items inside my bag while he puts the money away.

"And how's your store doing?" He asks.

"Fine." I say, "This cute boy came to the store and forgot his phone yesterday, now I'm going to wait until he returns Monday or when I find him."

"Cute, huh?" He smirks raising one eyebrow and leaning against the counter, resting his elbows over it.

"Yeah." I nod, "He wears those pastel clothes, he's so adorable."

"Good luck." Gerard says, "You've been suffering from," He makes quotations with his fingers, "lack of cock."

"Shut the fuck up!" I furrow my eyebrows looking at him with narrowed eyes. "Not like you have someone or hook up often, Way." I twist my mouth and lean against the counter too, my side against it as I look at outside the store.

"You're right. We're in the same boat." He pouts and I let out a breathy chuckle.

"Yeah..." I mutter looking at the people walking through the mall's halls.

Between the vibrant and dark colors, I spot softer ones.

Pastel tones.

Wait, it must be that guy!