;A kiss? | F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"Maybe the first and fourth options." He smiles.

"Sure." I smirk grabbing a cup and turning to fill it. I put on the lid and grab a Hershey's Kiss, putting it over it. "Here." I wink. "On the house."

He shoots me a bored look, gazing at the coffee then at me.

"You didn't specify." I shrug and he sighs, grabbing the coffee.

"What 'bout the number?"

I say my number in a not so fast and still not slow speed.

Frank narrows his eyes at me and repeats the numbers.

"Congratulations." I grin.

He quickly pulls his phone out and starts tapping on it.

My phone immediately vibrates in my pocket and I raise my eyebrows lightly, looking at him.

Grinning, he stalks walking towards the doors, still facing me. "Friday," He points at me, "after your shift. I'll take you home and then you're going to watch me live."

"Okay!" I call back and he grins, stupidly, and finally leaves.

"Shut up, Mikey." I say before the male is able to even hum.

He raises his hands in a defensive manner.

~

"You're beautiful." He blinks a few times, looking at me.

"Shut up!" I say running a hand through my hair and looking down at my outfit. "Thank you."

Tight ripped jeans, boots, normal shirt and jacket. Classic concert clothes. At least for that music genre.

"Now let's go!" He grabs my hand, pulling us to the front door. When we exit, I lock it and we go to his car.

"D'you like ice cream? We'll get some." He says as we fasten out seat belts.

"Weren't we going to your band's concert?" I raise one eyebrow.

"Yeh," He says starting the car and pulling off to the road, "but there are at least two hours until so."

"Smartass." I comment. He got me earlier so we can go somewhere first.

We arrive at the ice cream place in a few minutes and after getting the ice cream, we go to sit on some benche, on a square a few meters away.

It's nearing 6pm, the sun is already setting itself.

"So... will I get a real kiss?" Frank says breaking the silence between us.

"When I last checked, the one I gave you wasn't a hologram or something." I tease him and hold back a laugh when he groans in frustration.

"You know what I mean." He pouts.

"Stop being cute." I poke his cheek.

"I can't. I was born fabulous like this." He blinks a few times.

"And modest, I can see." I shake my head. "What made you insist so much in going out with me?"

"Well..." He begins, "I basically fell for you at first. Like if I could see the amazing person you are without knowing you. I just... fell. 'Cannot find another word." He shrugs.

"Um." I look at him. "You didn't get it right. I'm not like this, you'll get disappointed." I chuckle humorlessy looking down at the almost fully eaten ice cream cone in my hands.

"I didn't get until now and I'm sure I won't." He puts an arm around my shoulders.

Looking back up at him, I see he's closer than before.

I can't help but look at his eyes and keep staring. The sun hits it just right, giving it an even more beautiful color than it has usually.

His gaze changes between my lips and my eyes as we inch closer.

We're barely an inch apart when I pull away, "Not yet!" I laugh.

"What?!" Frank widens his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows confused and shocked. I really broke his expectations.

"No, that wasn't the time..." I look at his eyes and then at his lips, "Now it is." I peck his lips, taking him by surprise.

He gasps, shocked. I stand up to walk towards his car, giggling, eating the last bit of the ice cream cone. "C'mon, I still wanna watch the concert!"

_____