;A kiss? | F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

Zacznij od początku

"Paint It Black."

"And take it back." I joke. The both of us chuckle. "Anyways, I've heard of it already."

"See, we're good and famous." He says nonchalantly.

"Never said what they created was good." I say faking seriousness. His face falls and he looks at me with a straight expression. I open a grin, "C'mon, they were great. But don't get too excited, I'll go see it in a weekend or holiday."

"Sure." He opens a grin, "Don't you want to give me your number so I can let you know about the concerts?"

"Return when you find another way of asking for my number!" I say shooing him away.

"Aw, you're so mean." He pouts and I roll my eyes.

"Aw, you're so dramatic."

Frank sticks his tongue out, making me scoff and exits the shop.

A small hum is heard and I look at Mikey who stands in front of the cash register.

"Ugh," I sigh, "go annoy Gerard or something. Where's Ray? There's him to annoy too."

"You're way funnier to annoy." He says and I shake my head, exhaling. A small smile on my lips.

~

"Insistent much?" I say before Frank is able to greet me. "Won't your girlfriend, who knows, maybe boyfriend, be jealous?"

"I don't have a girlfriend, but I'll soon have one." He says with a flirty smile.

"Who's the lucky one?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm facing her." He continues with that stupid smile.

I blink a few times and exhale, not knowing exactly what to say. Bending down, I reach for the cup under the counter.

Frank looks at me with a proud smile, like if he just won a game. Maybe he did?

Doing the same process of always, I fill the cup, put the lid and hand it to him.

"Just a couple of coffees and I get your number, hm?" He bends his head down and looks at me through his eyelashes. "Can't I get it already and grab the coffees later?"

"Oh dear, that's the same of getting the product before paying." I say looking down at my nails.

"So you want to keep seeing me? Want me to return?" He says hiding an excited voice.

"Nah, I just need money, dear." I smirk looking up at him. "I need to keep this shop up." I raise a hand, motioning to the whole space.

He pouts like the last time and I fight against a sigh. He's so cute.

"Okay, seeing that face of yours is quite pleasant." I wink.

His lips open in a big grin, "Oh, thank you. I almost die from anxiety while waiting to come here again."

"I love my coffee too, now go I have more clients to deal with. Xoxo, hugs, hugs, see you later." I push him away lightly.

"See you tomorrow!" He calls exiting the shop.

"What's your order?" I smile to the client, ignoring the look Mikey gives me.

~
~

"Good morning!" Frank says cheerfully approaching the counter.

"Oh, earlier than usual! What's the reason, I wonder..." I roll my eyes pretending to be clueless. He approaches the counter and I lean against it, propping my elbows over it. "What's it going to be today? A coffee, a water, some juice, a kiss, a few sweets, pie?"