Valentine's Day | Teacher! F.I. x Student! Reader

Start from the beginning

What will he think of it when he reads? Maybe he will like it? What if he doesn't? Well, he will still be polite.

I smile at the fantasy - "Wow, that's very good, (y/n) I like it a lot." He gives me one of his best smiles.

The thought makes me giggle silently.

However; how will I give it to him? I'm not sure if I would be able to do it with people around.

It would be the best if I did it either before the students arrive or after the period.

I'd give it to him and... wait for him to read it? I think it would be better if I gave it to him, said 'Happy Valentine's Day' and walked away. I couldn't stand watching his disappointment after reading...

Okay, let's forget the bad possibilities.

I just need to gather courage and do it! I'll do it!

~

"I can do it..." I mutter silently the sentence to myself and repeat as a mantra while I change my materials, putting the new books and notebooks inside my bag.

I momentarily stop the muttering and grab the card I did in my hands, checking it for the last time.

'Hope he likes it...'

Tuning on my phone, I check the time for the last time, making sure I am early for his class and speed to his room.

There are a lot of people in the way but I do my best to dodge all of them.

Yes, yes, just some steps and-

"Mx (l/n)?" I stop immediately.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Way?" I say turning to him, trying to sound as calm as possible even though on the inside, I'm complaining that it'll make me lose time.

"You're heading to Iero's class now, right?" He asks and I nod, "Can you give him those? He forgot to get them from the stationer's and the woman asked me to hand him, but y'know... I don't have time."

"Hm... sure." I force a smile while he hands me the pile of papers. I quickly shove the card inside my hoodie's pocket and grab them.

"Those are activities for the 11th grade and there are a few extra copies. Don't tell him, but... he uses to lose some." He chuckles a little and I do the same.

"I understand, sir, I'll give it to him." I smile.

"Thank you." He smiles back and starts jogging probably to his classroom.

I quietly curse under my breath - this made me lose time! However, it also gives me an excuse to talk with Mr. Iero! It made things easier!

I step into Mr. Iero's room with a grin -- That's it, I'll- -- I stop myself seeing him explaining something to (g/n).

Why? It seemed perfect in my mind but she had to be there just now.

With my frustration very well hidden, I walk closer to his desk and stand by it, waiting politely until he notices me or gives a space where I can speak.

"Yes, (l/n)?" He asks while (g/n) reads a paper he handed her.

"Uh, Mr. W-way asked me to... to give you th-those because the stationer's woman asked him and he doesn't have time." I look down at his desk, pausing and swallowing, "H-he doesn't have time so he asked me to do it and th-those are the eleventh grade's activities." I immediately blush in embarrassment noticing I repeated myself. Oof, I may have sounded so idiotic. Why do I keep acting like this when I'm near him?

I'm sure I saw (g/n) giggling and smirking slightly at me, aw hell.

"Thank you so much!" He smiles grabbing the pile - his hands brushing against mine in the process, what makes me blush. I overreact so much...

"N-no problem, sir." I smile and open my mouth to speak again but I'm interrupted by (g/n).

Too nervous and flustered, I decide to try to give it to him later. It'll be the best.

In a few minutes, the bell rings and he starts the class.

I can't help but keep my eyes glued to him, watching everything and at the same time, planning how to give him the card later while I can't even think about him, because I flush instantly.

No, no, no, I need to do it and look like I'm confident. Why would he look at me if I'm not even confident? He only gives me some attention because I'm one of the best students.

And I'm not one of the best students because of nothing... I study and study a lot. I'm the class' nerd.

Above all, my current worry is just about giving him the card and everything occurring well.

Hmm, I don't really need to wait for all the classmates to exit the room. I can do it in the time when there's just a few and he's organizing his desk.

Brilliant, I got it.

It won't even be that bad, I just need to approach him and give him the card saying 'Happy Valentine's Day' and walk away.

Perfect plan, nothing can go wrong.

The bell for the end of the period finally rings, I finish writing the notes and stand up from my desk.

Just like planned, there are just a few classmates in the room. Four, the most.

Mr. Iero is at his desk, organizing some sheets of paper and putting others away.

"Yes?" He says, not even looking up at me, what makes me shiver, jumping slightly startled.

"Uhn, I..." I get the card and walk closer to him, rocking back and forth on my heels. "It's February 14 and, I consider you a lot..." I don't really have control over what I'm saying - what makes me ramble a lot of dumb things. And not being able to make eye contact, I look at the last students who exit the room while the teacher gazes at me.

A sigh leaves my lips and I finally turn to him, my hands trembling and sweating. "H-here." I give him the card, looking at my own shaking hands but being able to see him smile brightly.

"Oh, how nice of you." He says taking it in hands. I nod and start to make my way to leave the classroom, just to be held back by him. "Wait!" He says, "Let me read it first."

I don't really understand why would he want me to stay while he reads it yet I do so anyways. Nervously, I look at the floor, fidgeting with my bag's strap and rocking back and forth on my heels again.

"Wow, that's so cute!" Mr. Iero exclaims, "Come on, give me a hug!"

I widen my eyes as soon as he says that and squeal quietly as he pulls me to a side hug.

"Thanks, that's adorable." He kisses my cheek, making me turn even more red - if it's possible.

"Uhn," I need to look at his eyes at least once! - I gather every drop of courage I'm able to and look up at his hazel eyes, "happy Valentine's Day, Mr. Iero."

Not being able to reason well, I walk out of the class before I do something stupid.

I bring my hand to my face and touch where he just kissed.

"Oh lord!" I bet I can't get more flustered.

_____