Happy Birthday, Lily

~1 year later~

"Come here Sophie!" Kayla called. Sophie ran across the hard-wood floors and into her mother's arms. Yes, thats right. Kayla Martin has become Kayla Payne. Carter Hampton has become Carter Malik. And as for Louis? Louis has met a girl named Eleanor. Eleanor Tomlinson! WooHoo!

"Happy birfday wummy." Lacie and Ashton said. I hugged them. They gave me a stuffed dog. "Aww. Thank you." I said. I looked over at Niall and he was grinning like an idiot. And I am Miss Niall Horan, as you all know.

Delilah Katie Horan. Lacie Mae Horan. Macie Lucille Horan. Elizabeth Lilliana Horan. Ashton Blake Horan. Yup, a boy at last. And last, but certainly not least, Paige Lynn Horan. I walked over to Niall and smiled. "Hi." I whispered. He grinned. "Hi." He whispered back. I looked at my feet.

"Why are you looking at your feet?" He asked. "Im not pretty enough to look forward." I whispered. "DELILAH KATIE HORAN!" He screamed. "YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON THE PLANET! DON'T EVER FEEL INSECURE ABOUT YOURSELF! EVER!" He shouted. I cringed at the noise.

Everyone was looking at us now. Paige started crying. I ran over to her. I hugged her. "Shh. Shh. Hun, its all right." I said. I threw a glass plate at Niall. "SEE WHAT YOU DID!" I screamed. All of the kids ran to me and held on to me. I rubbed Ashton's head.

"Wummy. Whawts hwe dwoing?" Elizabeth, who was 1, asked. "He's being a jerk." I said. "YOU AND YOUR STUPID PERSONALITY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, LILY?" He screamed. "Don't call me Lily!" I snarled. He looked taken back. "W-What?" He choked out.

"I said 'Don't call me Lily!' Is that good enough?!?" I shouted. "I thought you liked that..." He said. "Well, I like it from my friends. I don't care if the people I hate say I have a stupid personality! But, coming from my husband? YOU CROSSED THE LINE!" I screamed.

"ESPECIALLY ON MY BIRTHDAY! HOW COULD YOU?" I snarled at him. "I didn't mean it. I love you." He whispered. "THATS WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAY! YET, YOU DECIDE TO HURT ME!" I yelled.

"Thats because I mean it!" He yelled. I covered my kids' ears.

"WELL IF YOU REALLY FUCKING LOVED ME, YOU WOULD STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND BE A NICE PERSON FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING BASTARD! GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I CALL THE FUCKING POLICE ON YOUR ASS!" I yelled.

I uncovered their ears. "Can we stop fighting, please?" Niall asked. "Fine. I hate fighting anyways." I said. "I think we should think this over." Niall said. I nodded. Kayla, Carter, Liam, Louis, and Zayn looked confused. The kids were as confused as ever.

"I'll go stay at my mother's." I said. He nodded. "The kids, choose who they go with." I said. He nodded again. "We'll start with the oldest." I said. He nodded. "Lacie. Who would you like to go with?" Kayla asked her. "Mummy." She said, firmly. I held out my arms and she ran into them.

"How about you Macie?" Macie looked at me and smiled. "Definetley Mummy." She said, running at me. "Elizabeth?" Elizabeth was the most confused. She pointed at me, then crawled towards my lap. "I wasn't there for their birth. Ashton will choose me." Niall said.

Niall's P.O.V

"Ashton. How about you?" Kayla asked. I held out my arms for him, but his answer shocked me. "Wummy." He said. My eyes widened. "We all know who Paige wants." Carter said, laughing. She handed Paige over. There was a car horn outside. I glanced at Lily and she was walking towards the door. "So long." Were the last words I heard from her, before she left.

THE END

(A/N) HEY HEY HEY. I NEED YOU TO COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL. IF NOT, THEN THAT IS FINE. I WAS ALSO SURPRISED WHEN I CAME ONTO WATTPAD AND SAW HOW MANY READS I HAD. 1,400! WOOHOO! BYE MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES!