Dreams And Second Thoughts

I sat on the couch, taking my medicine, while remembering everything that went on. I remembered everything from what happened. Now, Im all set. I just need this baby to come soon. Just soon. I layed down and took a nap. A dream-filled nap.

I look up to see a bright moon and a clear sky. It is pitch black and im in an alley. I looked around. "Im going to get her. And YOU." I heard a voice say. I spun around swiftly to see Joe, my worst enemy, standing there with a grin. "What do you want?" I snarled. He grinned again. "Why so much attitude?" He asked. "Because your here. Why don't you just back off?" I sneered, through gritted teeth.

He walked up to me and looked me dead in the eyes. He raised his hand and caressed my cheek. "Why did you try to tell her?" He asked, softly. "You were going to end up killing me one day. I had to do something." I said, angrily. He walked over to the wall and opened a door, pulling out Niall. "NIALL!" I screamed, running towards him, instead getting a hand on my cheek.

I fell, holding the spot where he hit me. "Don't touch him." I said, firmly. "Why shouldn't I?" He asked. "Because I said so!" I shouted, shoving him down and stomping on his ankle. "AHHHH!!" He shouted. "NIALL! RUN!" I yelled, almost crying. He stood up quickly, pulling out a gun. He shot it and I watched as the bullet went into the back of Niall's head. Bringing him to the ground.

"NIALL!!" I shouted, in tears. Joe put his arms around my waist, pulling me. "LET ME GO!" I screamed. He picked me up by the waist and carried me away. "AHHHH!!" I screamed. "NO." He said, stealing a glance at me.

I woke up screaming and crying. Niall ran into the room, coming towards me. "AHHHHHH!!! NO! NO! AHHHHH!! DON'T!!" I yelled. "LILY!" He yelled, pushing my arms down.

"It was only a dream." He said, rubbing my back. I felt safe under his touch. Nobody will ever steal my Nialler from me. They will have to come through Delilah Katie Pettis, before doing anything to Niall.

"We are going clubbing!" Louis yelled, entering the room. "I will go, but im not drinking." I said. "I know." Louis said. Everyone came into the room, dressed and ready, so we got into the limo and left.

-At The Club-

I just sat at the bar, being as sober as possible. I watched as Niall just kept looking at me. For some reason I felt uncomfortable. I just don't feel much like I did. Im more stressed and I am worried now. See what my dreams do to me? They always seem as if they can happen. "I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." He said, leaving me all alone. Kayla and Carter came over, at least im not alone. "Zayn asked me out!" Carter exclaimed. I literally spit my water out. "Thats fantastic! Im so proud of you!" I said, hugging her. "Hey, wheres Niall?" Kayla asked. "Bathroom." I said. They nodded

Niall's P.O.V

I washed my hands, then walked out of the bathroom. A girl came up to me, and smirked. "Hi?" I said. "Hello. I am Melissa. You're Niall Horan right?" She asked. I nodded, and then she decided to start kissing me. I tried pushing away, but she was kinda strong. I opened my mouth to scream for one of the boys, but she stuck her tognue in my mouth. Oh No. Please don't let Lily see.