Confessions

I opened my eyes, realizing I was in my bed. I heard my door open. I sat up, causing me to get a huge headache. I saw Louis closing the door. "Oh good. Your up. Sleep good?" He teased. "Hey!" I shouted, making my head hurt more. Liam walked in.

"Why so many boys in my room?" I asked. They laughed. "Here." Liam said, giving me some ice. I held it on my head, laying down again. "What happened?" I asked, rubbing my head. "You were hiding from Niall in the closet and the shelf broke causing you to flip and land on your head." Liam said. I bust out laughing. Niall opened the door. Louis opened the blinds.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, trying to get used to the light. I went under the covers. "LOUIS! CLOSE THE BLINDS!" Liam yelled. Niall sat me up. I kept the ice in the same place. He leaned in for a kiss. I scooted back. "It doesn't work like that." I said.

I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. His face lit up. "I lean in first." I said teasingly. He blushed. "Haha. He blushes. Liam! Niall is turning to a woman!" I yelled, hurting my head. I layed back down. We all laughed except for Niall. He just blushed.

Kayla and Carter came in. "Heyy." They said at the same time. Carter was holding Macie, Kayla was holding Lacie. They set them down. They ran to me and layed down with me. "Woo otay?" Lacie asked. I nodded and hugged them.

I felt so happy I started crying. They both poked my face this time. I hugged them again. "You are my little angels." I said. "Happy birfday wummy." They both said. "Angels. My birthday is in 2 days." I said, giggling. They shrugged.

Lacie pulled out a giant bear that had a box of chocolates shaped as a heart where its heart is supposed to be. "Awww." I said. Macie went to he rroom and came back with a small bag. She pulled out a long, black case and a velvet, red small box.

I opened the velvet box and there was a ring that had the words: You make my life a living Heavan Love always: Princess#1. I flipped it over and saw a picture of me and Macie with a giant fish at the Carnival. You could see Lacie stuffing her face with chocolate bars in the background.

I smiled. I pulled out the long, black case and saw a beautiful necklace that had my birth stones in it. My jaw dropped. It was gorgeous. I hugged my little girls.They were the best! "Happy birfday." Louis said, mimicking their tones. Lacie smacked him playfully. I swear that girl will be just like me.

"I love you." Liam blurted out, looking at Kayla and Carter. He covered his mouth quickly. My jaw dropped. "Huh?" They both said. Liam walked over to Kayla and kissed her. My jaw dropped for the third time today. She kissed him back! My jaw dropped again. "OH MY GOD! SOMEONE STOP MY JAW FROM DROPPING!" I shouted. Niall came over and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss. I pulled back for air. I went into the kiss again. I traced my tognue along his bottom lip. He gladly granted me entrance.

(A/N) I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. LOL.