Heart-Break

Louis' P.O.V

Me, Liam, and Zayn were walking towards the dance-floor, when something caught my eye. I saw Niall making out with some girl. I hit Liam's shoulder, and he looked in my direction. He then slapped Zayn's shoulder, causing him to look in our direction aswell. "Oh my god." Zayn said. Carter came over, putting her arms around Zayn. "Hey. Whats going on?" She asked, smiling. We pointed where Niall was and her face fell. She got off Zayn, cracked her knuckles and started towards Niall. I held her arms, with the help of Liam.

Lily's P.O.V

Where is Niall? He has been gone for 15 minutes now. I decided to look at the bathroom to see if he was coming, but something got me upset. I saw Niall making out with a girl. I felt my heart snap. I turned my head in the other direction, but I felt someone touch my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Kayla. "Oh um Hi." I said, nervously. "Whats wrong?" She asked. I pointing at Niall and her smile fell. I looked at my feet. I took the ring off my finger, and I threw it towards the boys bathroom. "If he doesn't want me, I don't want him either." I said, smiling. "You go girl!" Kayla exclaimed. "Come on, lets go get Carter." I said, getting up and walking towards her. "Lily! Are you okay?" Louis asked. "Yeah. Im fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

Louis looked at me like I was insane. "Your fianc'e just made out with a girl in front of you. Your not affected at all?" He asked. I shrugged. "If he doesn't want me, I don't want him either. Im not going to beg to have a boy. I don't work like that." I said, rolling my eyes.

I started walking away, but Zayn cut me off. "He will be angry." He said. I turned around, and walked up to him. Looking him dead straight in the eyes, I spoke. "I will be on my way now, tell Niall he can find a new fiance. Maybe that girl he was making babies with. And guess what? I dont give a fuck what he thinks. Bye now." I said, walking out of the club.