Shopping!!!!!!!!! :D

I poked Kayla's nose with my finger. "Beautiful ring!" Carter and Kayla yelled at the same time. "Im so excited!" I yelled, bouncing on the couch. "You are so funny." Kayla said. Macie ran in and jumped on Carter. "AHHHHH!" She screamed. "Auntwie Darter!" She yelled.

"Hun. Its Carter." She said, laughing. Lacie came in and joined me on the couch, jumping. "Anyone planning on goin clubbin?!?" Lou yelled, coming in. "I cant drink alcohol, but I can still go just to get out of here." I said. He nodded and took my hand, spinning me around.

"Im dancing with you at the wedding. Don't forget that." He said, poking me. "Haha. I won't forget." I said. "I can't believe you chose Nialler over me!" Zayn yelled. "Aww dont worry DJ Malik. I still love you." I said, pecking his cheek. He blushed.

"The wedding is in three weeks." Niall said, entering the room. "WHAT?!? THATS NOT ENOUGH TIME!" Kayla yelled. "We need dresses!" Carter yelled, dragging me, Kayla, Lacie, and Macie, out the door. "Hey! Thats my arm!" Kayla yelled, being over-dramatic. "Whos over-dramatic?" Carter asked. Did I say that out loud?!? "Yes you did." Kayla said.

I blushed like a maniac. We finally made it to the mall and went into the Bridal Center. "Call me Lily Horan!" I shouted. They laughed. "I like this one!" I shouted. Their jaw dropped."That is gorgeous!" They yelled. I nodded. "Very." I said. "Go try it on!" They screamed, shoving me into the dressing rooms.