1 ❤: Detroit

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo

Briana Pov

Sup, I'm Bri the typical type of gurl I guess you can say. I'm Carmel complexion, dimples, I stand 5'2. Im a single pringle with long beautiful hair. I get my looks from my mother, but once she started drugs, she doesn't look the same anymore.

Anyways,

I was just on my way back from working my midnight job at the zoo, summer job. I clean up behind the monkeys and make sure they fed before leaving.

Of course I have no car so I had to take the Van Dyke bus to get to the gratiot bus, and go all the way down to Collegeville street.

I was now on the gratiot bus when an old man that smelled like Irish spring sat next to me. "Hey young lady." He said to me.

"Hello, sir." I said keeping it simple.

"You look lovely, you have a mom around?" I smiled at him and he did the same showing off his dentures.

"Actually, I do. But she's sick right now, And I'm sure she's not looking for a man." I looked out the window and noticed I was approaching the next stop, and I pulled the green wire .

"This is your stop?" He asked .I nodded. "Well, see you around beautiful, my grandson and you would be perfect together. " I smiled and walked off the bus. I was now walking down Gunston, and it was so dark And scary.

I hate life I swear, I was only 1 block away though, and I was exhausted, I just wanted to collapse on my bed, and go to sleep. Hopefully my mama ain't got no crack heads up in the house.

I approached my house, yes my house is well taken care of, because I take care of it. I have worked with this house for the longest. I painted it white and the porch is black, its beautiful until you look inside.

I guess I spoke to soon because when I walked inside the house, my mama was shooting up and she had a few men sniffing up a long line of crack.

I looked around and shook my head, my mama even tried to make me suck a man's d..ic..k for her crack, and when I refused, she smacked the shit out of me and I ran away.

But unfortunately, when I ran away where was I going to go? I slept in the garage for days until it started to snow, I had to get back in my warm lonely bed.

"Hey baby, where you been?" My mom asked me. I ignored her and went up to my room, closing my door and locking my door than locking the chain that was on it.

Yeah I have a chain on my door because she stills my money for drugs, I have to pay the bills, work, cook and clean. I saved up atleast 30,000 these past summers put together.

I stripped my clothes off and threw them into the dirty clothes hamper. My puppy Kiddles came running out the bathroom, I found him a few months ago in May ran over, his leg was injured but I took him in, and I love him.

"Kiddles! Hey boy!" I cooed picking him up, he was wagging his tail and licking my face. I laughed and put him down onto the floor. I needed a shower, so me and my puppy can lay down in my bed, maybe my bed isn't so lonely after all. <3

~

Aye Wazzup, I'm Trey, I'm a self made nigga you can say, shit I raised my damn self. My mama always working, we are pretty much middle class, my dad, fuck dat nigga.

I just moved to Detroit, I live on Collegeville now, I just moved there earlier this morning. I noticed how people go in and out my neighbor's house.

It was around 2 am, and music was playing next door while I was trying ta get my sleep in. I was laying in my all white sheets on my comfortable king size bed.

Getting sick of the noise from next door, I stand up in my kalvin klein boxers and peak through my blind. I saw some chick with long black hair, damn she was fine. She must've forgot to close ha blinds because she came out a room in a towel, I guess she took a shower.

She was Carmel complexion, sexy ass pink lips, damn she bad ass fuck. Just as she was about to take her towel off, she closed her blinds; damn. I laughed and laid back in my bed, how do she even sleep at night with all that noise?

I wonder what's her name, she was cute ass fuck. I started scrolling down my insta. And I saw this boy with a gun to his head saying fuck life. I shook my head and logged off my insta, niggas be tripping 24/7.

I got on my Facebook, shit I haven't been on this in a while. I'm well known for my YouTube videos and insta videos, so my social networks be banging, I'm famous in a type of way.

I had 6,000 notifications, 900 friend requests, and let me not even get started on my messages. I smiled to myself and then took a picture of me biting my bottom lip , my eight pack was in the camera.

Soon as I posted it, I got at least 300 likes immediately. And then I got 250 comments.

Fwm?

Hmu?

You cute, inbox me?

I love your eyes, what's yo name? Inbox me?

Damn..

Where you been!? M.I.A OR NAH?!

ETC ...

I put my phone on my dresser and closed my hazel eyes. Can't wait for tomorrow, I think I wanna pay that mystery girl a visit, she cute.

________________________________________________

Like the chapter?

What you think about Trey?

What you think about Bria?

I'm in love with Kiddles!!!!

Haha,

Vote and Comment because,

Every opinion, COUNTS!!

MWAHHH!!! <3

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo