I just listened to the area around me as I climbed through my mind. Some reorganizing was in order. 

Then, a ruff voice, like a bear's, interrupted my thinking. "Move," it said. 

"Nah," I respond to the voice. I opened my blue eye to just get a glimpse of who was trying to get me to move. I open my eyes to see a brunette, blue-eyed man that I had only met briefly before. We didn't talk, but I had been reading him. 

"Move," he said again. 

"Just watch the documentary from a different chair," I groan, "I'm trying to reorganize my thoughts." 

"Move. This couch has the best view of the TV," he argues. I begin to examine psychological weaknesses. 

"It's not my fault I actually remember history. That I remember everything," I argue back. 

"Move," he said more firmly. His glare was priceless. 

"Yeah, it'll take more than my brain getting jumbled to follow orders, so you're not going to have--" I was interrupted by a metal arm throwing me off of the couch and onto the floor. I landed with a big thump as I also took down a lamp, chair, and side table with me. 

"Hey, if you and Sam are having a fight again, then--" Steve enters the room, but then gets interrupted by seeing me on the floor, tangled in the mess of things that got knocked down. He rushes toward me as I try to get up. "Please tell me you didn't aggravate him," he said as he got down next to me and helped me up. 

I didn't respond as Bucky continued to glare at me. Why am I shaking? Why are the words stuck in my throat? You did that on purpose, so why are you afraid to respond? You wanted that reaction, so why?

"No, I just fell over," I lied, "I was thinking so much to the point where I wasn't checking where I was going. I'll get going now." 

Why? Why did I lie? I walk from the lounge suddenly shaken. I hated it. It felt too familiar. According to Jordan's family, I went missing from my foster family when I was eight, so what did I do during those two years? I don't remember. One day I just woke up and I was ten-years-old in an alleyway. 

I remembered parts of my childhood, such as learning martial arts and a bit of schooling, but I didn't remember anything else. 

I chose to delete the memory of Bucky throwing me and me being afraid. Delete. 

What was I thinking about? Must not have been important. 

"Hey, Logan." I meet eyes with Steve. 

"Please don't tell me I have to do more training today." 

"No, but I know you lied in there. What really happened with Bucky?" 

"Bucky? I don't think I've even talked to him yet." 

"You were just in the room with him. Do you not remember that?"

"Nope, must have deleted it. Welp, I'm going to go get a snack. See ya."  

Steve then grabs the back of my shirt. "What gives?" I asked, obviously annoyed. 

"What do you want? I'll get it for you," he says. I turn to face him. 

"I was going to just have half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Why are you so, I don't know, worried about me going into the lounge?" I ask as I tug on my shirt. 

"It's nothing. Just go to your room and wait there. I'll bring it for you," he says as he lets go of my shirt. 

"Okay, whatever," I say. I roll my eyes as I head to my room. I open the door as I sit down on my bed. I feel a little sore. Eh, probably doesn't matter; it's probably just from my run with Steve and Sam.