After few more hours, I locked the cafe and walked back to my home with a dizzy head and aching limb.
Gushes of hot air slapped me hard on my way back.

I was sweating profusely by the time I reached my home.

Stripping off of the clothes, I stood under the cold shower and sighed in relief.

That's exactly what I needed.

Ditching my bra and pj's, I opted a baggy t shirt with holes that told the seasons it had witnessed.

Shrugging into shots I transpired out of the bathroom and felt peculiar again.
Why is it so dark? The room swam and I clutched the door to steady myself.

Sluggishly sauntering towards the kitchen, I tried to fix myself with a cereal bowl but to my irony, there was no milk.

Fu**

This saving game for car is totally gnawing at me.

I munched on the cereals with water and headed for bed. Atleast the room wasn't swimming anymore.

I sat there and in no time tears brimmed my eyes.
I wondered when would this misery end.

'We've got a new home for you.'

I looked around and saw two new faces that I was supposed to call mom and dad now.

After the death of Ceasar I was shifted to foster.

And honest to goodness, I liked it more in here. No more beatings and curses to be endured. Even at the age of fifteen, they took care of me like a five year old and I loved it.

'Hey sweetie', dad kissed my forehead sniffed my hair.
He loved my hair. He said I was lucky to have hair that depicted to that of gold.

Mum loved my eyes. Every now and then she was pecking my eyelids and stuffing my tummy with her delicious foods.

But good times were never my thing. It was around winter when he came and shattered my life all over again.

'Hey blondie', he whispered and patted my head a bit too harsher than my taste and I thought it was his thing.

Uncle Davis was my dad's stepbrother. It was around December when I first saw him with his wife at our place.
A jolly couple, I must add.

He kept tapping me every now and it was too late until his taps got a bit out of hands.

His hands brushed my breast and I jumped whereas he pushed past pretending as if nothing happened.

And it became a routine,
Him touching,
Me jumping.

Him pulling,
Me pushing.

Him brushing,
Me gasping...

And there came the night when he tied me up and gagged my mouth to muffle the screams.
Mum and dad were not home when he came.

'Hey blondie!', he smirked while standing in the doorway all drenched.

I fidgeted but let him in.

'My car broke down. Won't you let your poor uncle in?', he said with puppy eyes.

'Where're your parents?', he asked while fixing himself a glass of water.
He was walking around as if it was his own property.

I stood in the corner and watched him moving around until he emerged from the basement with ropes.

What is he doing?

It was until he tied me that I realized what he wanted to do with ropes.

The more I struggled, the more the ropes bit in my flesh.

'My blondie', and with that he thrusted hard knocking the day lights out of me.

He was rough. He groped me while thrusting harder and faster until he jerked his release.
Panting and sweating profusely, he thumped on my lifeless body, crushing me under his weight.

He grunted.

'I knew it....', he whimpered while still coming in spurts. 'I knew it was worth it.', he whispered while peppering my face with kisses.

I shook my head side to side, trying to escape his dirty lips.

'Don't worry baby! I'm here for you.'

'Always..'

'My blondie'

He broke me. Again...

And that was the last time I saw him. He never came back. And I was relieved.

'You look drained Sandra!'
It was that day of the month. But it came later than usual with pain that gnawed like a bitch.

I was bleeding a lot.
I stopped changing the liners and practically sat on the toilet seat to drain the blood. That was hell a lot of blood.

Sheesh!!

'Mum', I whispered and she caught my limb body.

I was taken in emergency to the hospital where I found out that I've had a miscarriage.

Encourage me as a writer
Please don't forget to
VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT