[1]

" Haha! I'm going to get you this time!" Screamed Taehyung as he chased Jimin around his front yard

"I don't think you will Taehyu- aish!"
Jimin said to Taehyung, but soon tripped on a rock and fell.

Taehyung gasped and dropped to his knees beside Jimin.
"A-are you okay J-jimin?"
Jimin nodded his head as tears started to stream down his face, but he was embarrassed and didn't want to let Taehyung see him cry, not more then he already has. Jimin got up limping away to the door but Taehyung was quicker, giving Jimin a back hug he mumbled this,

"Jimin, it's okay to cry! I will be here to protect you forever and for always"
Teary eyed Jimin, turns around pulling his best friend into in an embrace and a quick 'thank you' slip in through the hiccups.

"Now let's go get you fixed up.." Says Taehyung slowly helping Jimin to the door.
~~~~~~~~~Time gap~~~~~~~~~~
"T-t-tae, don't leave me! I need you! I-i-i........ love you..." Jimin sobbing..
"I know, I love you too bro, but I don't get to choose, I have to go"..
Taehyung on the verge of tears, hugged Jimin.
"T-tae, you said you would always be here to protect me, I really n-need you, and love you!please don't go!"

"Jimin I love you too! You are my best friend but I said that when we were only 6, it's been 10 years, and now I have to go.. goodbye" Tae started crying as he walked away, not looking back for a fear of running back to Jimin.

"I need you.." Jimin whispered under his breath, slowly inching his way back to the car.

Driving home from the airport was the hardest thing Jimin has ever had to do, maybe he was mad at Tae, but was he being reasonable? Maybe it was best for Tae to move to Seoul from Busan, he will have way more career possibilities... but it was so hard, watching his Best friend,move away..

He got home and stumbled his way to the couch, covering his face with a blanket beginning to let all his bottled up emotions slip out, as he screamed Taehyung's name, Jimin's brother, Jungkook stepped into the living room and sat beside Jimin.
"It's okay Jimin-ah~ you will see him again, someday.. I know you will" Jungkook said rubbing Jimin's back trying to calm Jimin down.

"I know Kookie, but what if that city changes him, what if he changes into someone else? What if be isn't m-my Taehyung?" Jimin said looking at Jungkook.
Noticing Jimin's tear stained cheeks made Jungkook pull his brother into a warm embrace and rub up and down his back, slightly calming him down.

" Maybe he will stay the same. You know Tae isn't one to change."

"B-b-but what if he.. he.. forgets me.." Jimin started sobbing even more as he cried into Jungkook shoulder.

"Honey, if anyone forgets about you, they aren't worth crying over because you are amazing.." Jungkook pulls away from the embrace and pats Jimin's hair while he stares into Jimin's eyes a slight smile upon his lips.

"I-i'm tired.. i'm just going to grab a glass of water and head to bed.. night Kookie.." Jimin stands up, waving to Jungkook as he goes to the kitchen. He opens the fridge and grabs the jug of water, grabbing a glass, he pours the water and heads to bed.

He gets to his room upstairs and closes the door, lightly. Putting the glass down Jimin undoes his belt and pulls down his black ripped jeans along with taking off his shirt, leaving him in only his Calvin Klein underwear.
Laying down, Jimin rests one hand by his face and one arm under his pillow for support. Closing his eyes,
Jimin slowly drifts off the sleep.

A/N:
Sorry this chapter is super short at only about 650-ish words.. There was more stuff to write but I wanted to save it for next chapter.. Tell me what you think so far..💜