Jerry dandridge

You were new to the neighborhood. Being new, you decided to walk around some, see if there were any students from your school. A couple of houses over you saw a group of three kids sitting on/standing around a red and white car. "Uh, hi, I'm new to the neighborhood. Do you guys go to the local high school?" A shorter guy with sandy hair and a mischievous grin, one you would expect a prankster to have. "Well hello pretty lady~. Why yes, we do. I'm Edward, or as these two call me, evil ed. This here," he motions to a taller boy with dark brown curly hair "- is my friend Charlie." Charlie waves awkwardly "and this is his girlfriend, Amy." A cute girl with short red hair smiles and waves. "And what would your name be cutie? Or can I just call you mine?" Evil chuckles at his bad pickup line "My name is Y/N. I'm glad I finally found some more students." In the middle of talking I look over at a tall, mysterious looking house. Charlie catches me looking at it. "Our new neighbors just moved in there. I don't get a good feeling from it." A chill visibly went down his spine just lookin at it. My eyes scour the place once more, spotting a figure in the window. As soon as it realizes it's been spotted the curtains close.

___________________________
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN CLIFF HANGER! I'm sorry but I felt like I had to cut it off there 😅 my writing is starting to suck I'm so sorry for you all