Michael myers (when you meet)

You had been a resident of Haddonfield  your whole life. You had been friends with Michael since your early childhood, and when he left after killing his family you were crushed. You weren't scared of him, not in the least. He was just missed. As you lay on your couch on Halloween you thought about Michael. You missed his touch, his voice, his personality. Okay maybe you had been crushing on him a when you were younger.but he had been there for you when you were getting bullied in elementary. You were snapped from your thoughts at the sound of a knock on your door. With a sigh you got up and grabbed the bowl of candy and opened the door. No one was there. " stupid pranking kids....." right when you were going to close your door a large looming figure pushed their way into your house. You yelled and ran to the kitchen to get your biggest knife. Just before you reach it a large hand with a navy blue sleeve further up it grabbed your wrist and spun you around. As a knife was swinging down to you it suddenly stopped. You were a shaking crying mess. The large figure had a mask on so you couldn't tell who it was. The figure managed to choke out in a deep, unused voice, " ( y-y/n)?"  You looked up. That voice sounded familiar...... " Michael?....." Michael dropped the knife and pulled you into a tight bear hug. You hugged back tightly, barely able to reach around him. " I can't believe you're back......."

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️