Jason x reader (when you meet)

You and your friends were deciding to go on a camping trip for summer break.  Your friends decided it would be fun to go to Camp Crystal Lake and try and find the infamous Jason. You weren't so excited, to you it felt rude and disrespectful towards what had happened there. Both with the death of the teens and the death of Jason himself. You all got to the camp sight and you dashed towards the secluded cabin so you wouldn't have to deal with your friends. You weren't really sure they were your friends, I mean, they brought you here but you were a seventh wheel. They all came with their boyfriend or girlfriend and usually just make out and have sex. You sigh as you toss your bag over and sit on the old bed. You breathe in the old scent of everything. You suddenly hear screams coming from the other cabins. "What the hell......?" It wasn't their usual screams of pleasure, it was a scream of fear. Being the nervous one, you peeled out your door. What you saw was the last of the sluts on the ground screaming before a large man in a hockey mask stabbed his machete through her head by her mouth. This really didn't bother you. You stepped out cautiously and start to walk towards the scene. The mans head snaps up at you and you stop, frozen. He tilts his head slightly, looking you up and down. He walks over and gently lifts you, bridal style, and walks into the woods with you. "W-where are you taking me?" No response. You sigh and just let him carry you. You soon get to an old looking cabin and he opens the door and steps in. It's fairly nice, same as the other cabins. He gently sets you down and grabs a notepad and pen. He writes something down. 'I'm Jason. What's your name?' "I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you." You and him spend the rest of the time talking and you feel calmer around the gentle giant.

A/n: hey emo girl here I know these stories suck and I'm a bad author so if you read this I apologize