Samxchild!reader

Lets do this! Finally writing again sorry I've been gone so long anyway I'm with the story!
❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤
Sams POV
It's Halloween finally! I can't wait to get candy this year. Maybe I won't have to kill anyone this year.
Y/n POV
I love Halloween so much! All the spooky costumes and things, I almost forget candy at points! As I walk up to a house I watch as their outside light goes out. I am sad but I move on to the next few houses. The same thing happens. What's going on?? I don't have candy yet! Why does this happen to me??
No ones POV
As Sam is walking along looking for people who would most likely have the most candy he comes across a little girl sitting against a tree in a cat costume. She seems to be crying? He walks over to her and clears his throat. She looks up startled "oh hi. Happy Halloween" she smiles sadly and looks back down. Sam sits next to her and looks at her. The child seems to get a little uncomfortable and looks up at him "I'm okay, just kinda sad I didn't get candy this year. People don't like Halloween." The strange boy stood up and growled slightly looking at a house. He walks up to the large wooden door and knocks on it hard.
\\later because I'm lazy//
A few minutes later Sam walks out with his bag filled to the brim with candy, dropping of next to the child. The whole night they sat together and talked and ate candy.

Hey so I know it sucks but it's late and I'm tired. Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN MOTHERFUCKERS, IM GONNA PUT MY DICK IN A PUMKIN! If you understand you're awesome. Halloween is a month long thing and i love it. Also, Feel free to follow me on tik tok too! Love you all!! xxgothicaxx666