The End ~ Epilogue

Happy (belated) Valentines Day!!!

When Jin was sure his daughter was finally asleep, he got up and made his way to his wife. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her, snuggling his head into the crook of her neck.
The pregnant lady, feeling the space next to her shift and the sudden warm presence next to her, giggled. To her, her husband was the cutest and most beautiful existence on earth. Well that was debatable, there was their daughter and soon to be son. "The spirit of their friendship spread across the entire school? And made the world a better place?" She trolled as Jin got comfy.
Jin raised his head and cocked up an eyebrow. "Ah, so you were listening." He said giving his wife a sly look.
The lady, although not being able to see, knew exactly what expression adorned Jin's face at that moment. Being together for 17 years seems to do that to you. As a response she raised her own eyebrows. "You forgot to mention how our love brought on world peace and ended global warning."
"What?" Jin extended the words and pretended to be taken aback. He made his voice sound as innocent as he possibly could. "It's still my story, and I can exaggerate it as much as I want." He huffed.
The pregnant lady chuckled at Jin's words before extending her arms out the get a hold of Jin's head. She then placed her thumbs on the latter's temples and kissed his forehead. "I love you Seokjin." She mumbled as she pulled back.
"I love you too babe." Jin said before nuzzling his head back into his love's neck. His love let out another giggle before returning to her book, grazing her fingers over the small bumps on the page.
"What was your favourite part of the story?" Jin muttered, sleep slowly dawning over him.
With a smile, the woman responded, "the part where the boy sat next to girl and cuddled with her until he fell asleep." Jin chuckled at her words. "Every moment with you is my favourite part of our story." She stated before putting a hand on her husband's cheek. "You will forever be the only beautiful person I see."
"And you will forever be my sunshine," Jin smiled, "lighting up my universe. Without you, I'd go blind." Jin said as he yawned.
"Wow, you really do have a way with words." Jin's 'sunshine' stated.
"What can I say, I have the greatest muse the world has ever seen." Jin mumbled as he slowly drifted off into sleep. His wife smiled and placed her own head on top of her husband's.
They stayed like that for a few moments as the woman finished a chapter of the book she was reading. She then placed a bookmark in the gutter between the two pages she left off on and closed the books. She let out a soft chuckle as she listened to the soft snores Jin made.
She hated to interrupt his sleep, but that didn't stop her today. Suddenly she started to hit Jin's leg with her book. "Get up you sleepy slug." She whispered aggressively.
"Why?" Jin whined after he shot up and realized what was going on.
"You aren't sleeping here tonight, come on, off to bed now." The pregnant woman stated as she shooed the taller man.
"Why?" Jin whined again before moving to hug his wife again. However that didn't work as she leaned back, making him miss his target.
"Well I'm not falling asleep here and I'm not going to leave you here either." She explained simply.
"Fine." Jin muttered grumpily before getting up. He waited for his wife to get up too, before bending down to hook his arm around the back of her knees. He then moved quickly to place his other arm behind the middle of her back. His wife yelped in surprise as he lifted her up princess style. The woman in his arms quickly wrapped her arms his neck as an instinct. Jin couldn't help but laugh. Not bothering to listen to the complaints thrown at him, he continued to walk towards his own room. Once he reached the room, he walked over to the bed he shared with his significant other and gently placed his wife down. He then walked around to other side of the bed before crawling in.
"Goodnight sunshine." Jin muttered as he cuddled his wife.
"Good night beautiful." The other smiled, moving closer to Jin. Jin softly pecked his love behind the bottom of her ear before placing his chin on her shoulder. And with that, the two drifted off to sleep, peaceful and happy as always.

[A/N:

Well... this was supposed to be published on Valentines day but...
I got a bit busy.
I wasn't too pleased with this at first, but I was able to get all the cute moments I wanted out of it, so I'm satisfied.
Also ended up being longer to, oops 😅
I did end up publishing it though! (a week later -_-)
Anyways, this is the official end of this short story, I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye! Thank you so much for reading! <3 <3 <3]