...Chapter 8 : PART TRES

Start from the beginning

"Why'd you say it like there's always something wrong?"

"Cause lately you been a lil-"

I turned around and looked at him. "You still haven't figured it out have you?" I asked him.

He looked confused. "Figured out what? You pregnant or somethin'?" He said laughing, but I stayed with a straight face so he knew I was serious.

"What?" I asked him cause he was just staring at me smiling. Next thing I know, he picked me up and laid me down on the couch, climbing on top of me. "Jason, stop it!" I said laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me? That's some fucked up shit Riy." He said, pretending to be offended.

"Awwh, I'm sorry baby. I'm only five and a half months, I don't understand how you couldn't tell."

"Well, you haven't let me get any in a while so I couldn't tell." He told me. He was right.

"You mad at me?"

"A lil bit, but I know how you can make it up to me.." He said kissing down my neck.

"No pretty boy, that's what got us in this situation in the first place remember?"

He got a good grip on my waist and he kept kissing me, this nigga just doesn't listen, but I ain't gonn lie, the shit felt good.

"Chill out Jay. I gotchu later ok?" I said pulling him back up to look at me.

"Alright." I leaned up and kissed him.

"Why are you so happy I'm pregnant again anyways?"

"Cause I missed all this shit when you was pregnant with Ray, so this like my second chance." He just couldn't stop smiling.

"Awwwh baby! That's so sweet!" I poked his dimples, knowing he hates when I do that.

"I love you Sariyah, and I'm sorry I was such an ass to you when you was pregnant. I was young and stupid and I jus-" I cut him off by kissing his lips.

"Don't worry about that babe, it's in the past. But yo tall ass better not leave me in this hotel by myself again, I don't care where you goin. And I love you too."

"Good, now let's go." He said, pulling me up gently into our room. We didn't do anything though, we just talked and cuddled and...yeah. I love him so much, but he better not leave me in this hotel by myself again cause I get scared.

Sommer POV

"Im boreddd. Why are we just sitting here?" Rima said.

"We waiting for the guys to get here." Rayne said.

That's when my phone rang, it was my boo Marques.

(Phone Convo)

"Where the hell are you nigga?"

.....

Ok, yeah, she's coming." I gestured for Rayne to go and bring them up here.

.....

"MARQUES! Fuck boy." I said smiling, he's so nasty!

......

"Whatever." I said, hanging up on his inappropriate ass.~~

(End of Convo)

"Why you hang up on me Sommer?" He said as him and and the rest of them sexy boys walked through the door.

"Because you are very inappropriate and I didn't wanna hear the words you were saying." I said smiling.