"What is it?"

"Your part Vampire Aimee"

"No I cant be my parents they are human" I answered I turned to Braxton he didnt look to suprised "Do you know something earlier you were talking to me father about mates"

"I suspected you wernt all human Aimee there was something differnt about you looks like your vampire side only comes out to protect you like it did just before thats why you look human and smell human your vampire side is well hidden"

I was in shock part vampire it cant be true but then I did hiss I had to speak to my parents and I had to do it now "I gotta go" I said gathering up my things

"Wait let me come"said Brax

"No you need to rest" I said

"He is right" said Dion "You still need to recover"

He growled but listened to what we said "Fine at least let me walk you out you can borrow my car". Once outside I gave Brax a hug and kiss then hopped in the car I started it up and clipped up my seat belt "Be safe and goodluck" said Brax

"I will and thankyou" I replied he gave me one last kiss the I drove off and went to face my parents.

I pulled up to my house and got out of the car walking slowly to the front door. I unlocked the door and found mum and dad in the study "We need to talk" I said looking at my mum I completely ignored my dad I was still pissed at him and his group of hunters that shot Brax

"Indeed we do" said my father I looked back at mum she was exhausted wasnt long now till the baby would be born I decided not to gin around and got straight to the point before my father could say any more "Are you my real parents?" I asked staring them both in the face I seen them exchange a look "Dont bull shit me" I said starting to get angry "Aimee dont speak like that" said my dad my mum turned to face him "She has a right to know she is older enough"

"Know what?" I asked curiosity starting to take over I sat down across from my parents and waited for one of them to speak

"Fine" sighed my father "Go ahead"

"I am your real mother but you have a different father"

"I thought as much is he a vampire do you know where I can find him" I asked

"How did you know" gasped my mum

"That dosent matter right now answer the question please"

"I havent seen him since I fell pregnant with you my father moved me away from him when he found out about me dating a vampire hunters and those creatures dont mix its not called for to be in love with those we were born to hunt and kill to keep this world safe" she finished

"So thats why we hardly see granpa and nanna because of what he did?"

"Yes I still havent forgivin my father for what he did" I noticed my father well step father now was quiet throughout this coversation "You have nothing to say" I asked him

"How did find out?" He asked me

"Brax's family doc did some blood work and I found out of I get really angry or in a bad situation my vampire side shows its kinda like a survival mechinism"

"Aimee we dont want this life for you" said my mum

"Its to late we've grown close we have a bond Im older enough to make my own decisions"

"Im sorry I cant allow this" said Chris (step dad)

I suddenly got angry I slammed my hands on the desk causing my mother to jump "Enough You will do as we say while living under this roof you will not be seeing Braxton do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal" I snapped before storming out.

Dinner that night was quiet I think the twins new something was up as they were being extra good tonight only person making a noise was Alex as he talked to himself while playing with his dinner. After everyone had eaten I helped mum with the dishes and put Alex to bed "Im going up to my room now to study and take a shower good night"

"Ok goodnight sweetie" she replied

I bounded up stairs and jumped in the shower. I had just finished brushing my hair,I walked back into my room with just a towel wrapped around me I was heading to my wadrobe to get some clothes when I spotted Brax sitting on my window seat looking gorgeous as ever he grinned at me as his eyes took in what I was wearing a low growl escaped from his mouth "Hey focus"I said clicking my fingers in front of his face he stood up and walked towards me his arms wrapped around me and our lips met the kiss was getting heated he led me to the bed and he layed me down and got on top of me with out breaking the kiss he was about to pull my towel off when there was a knock on my door I pushed Brax off and opened my door a crack Chris was standing outside " Your mums gone into labour Im taking her to the hospital"

"Ok keep me updated"

"Will do" he the rushed off back downstairs I creapt down stairs and made sure all the kids were asleep then I hurried back up to my room to Brax where we continued what we were about to do before we got interrupted.