CHAPTER SEVEN

Braxtons pov......

As I walked out the school building I noticed Aimee about to take off on her scooter what happened next was a shock to my system a car backed out and knocked her clean off her scooter with my hearing I heard the crunch of metal on metal and the thud of Aimees body hitting the ground I dropped my bag and sprinted over to her using some of my vampire speed as I reached her the smell of blood reached my nostrils that sweet smell my stomach rumbled with hunger I could feel my fangs start to extend but I fought back not only was I fighting my vampire side I had to control my wolf as he wanted out and his agenda kill the bastard who dare hurt his mate, it was hard work but I managed to keep them at bay.. A crowd started forming I noticed Tahlia, Max and thier mates had joined the crowd I could hear Tahlia on the phone calling an ambulance I kneeled at Aimee's side and gently rolled her over onto her back I gently eased her helmet off an noticed a head wound I felt my fangs start to extend again as I fought yet again with my vampire side a warning growl from Max snapped me out of it as a growl of my own slipped from my mouth but I felt my fangs slide back into place. I checked the rest of Aimee and found she had a broken arm and most likely concussion I wouldnt know the rest if her condition until she got to hospital where the hell was this damn ambulance! "Its ok baby I'm here" I said to her but got no response back I could hear students and teachers murmering in the back ground and Tahlia crying quietly she was being comforted by her mate Scott. Finally the ambulance arrived and bundled Aimee in the back and rushed to hospital I followed the ambulance on my motorbike. We arrived at the hospital and I was told to wait in the waiting room while they took her for scans etc. Not long after her parents rushed in I knew it was them by thier scent which was similar to Aimees and the fact they mentioned thier daughter was hurt at school I heard the nurse tell them she was taken for scans and they would be called in soon. They took a seat and I walked over to them "Hi I'm Braxton Aimee's boyfriend I was at the school when it happened" I extended my hand Aimee's dad stood up and shook my hand "Hello Braxton" I sat with them and waited to be call so we could come in and see Aimee.

Aimee's pov...

I woke to find the faces of my parents staring at me "Mum? Dad?"

"Hey sweetie how ya feeling?"asked mum

"Ok a bit sore" I looked around Braxton wasnt here why wasnt he here "Ive sent him home" said dad "Hes not welcome here I know what he is Aimee I told him to stay away"

"What! You have no right" I said outraged

"I do, he is not welcome at our house he will not be seeing you any more am I clear you live under our roof what I say goes"

"I know what we are what you guys do you let me hang around Max and Tahlia but not Braxton hows that any different?" I asked

"We made a pact with them Aimee but this Brax kid is a hybrid a new species we dont know anything about him or his kind you will stay away from him do I make myself clear" said dad turning his back to me

"But...."

"Enough Aimee your dad has spoken your hurt and probably tired we'll leave you to rest we will continue this at home". Mum came over and gave me a kiss then left with dad who didnt even say goodbye. I lay in bed and thought over all that was said to me they had another thing coming if they thought I was gonna stay away from Brax. The doc came in and checked me over he gave me some pain killers for my arm then left not long after Max and Tahlia came to visit me I told them all about my parents trying to keep me away from brax "It aint happening" I said " I love him its like we're meant for each other nothing is gonna keep us apart" I finished Max and Tahlia stayed until visiting hours were over "See ya soon Aimee" they said

"Bye" I answered then I was on my own again how I wish Brax was here. I sat there quietly crying when the door opened I hastily wiped my eyes "Hey baby dont cry" a voice I thought I'd never hear again Braxton! He came and sat down on the bed pulling me against his chest I clung to his chest sobbing quietly he rocked me gently while rubbing my back "Aimee whats wrong did something happen? Tell me". I pulled away wiping my eyes with my sleeve I took the tissue Brax handed to me and blew my nose "My parents know what you are Brax they wont let me see you any more I cant live with out you I love you so much"

"Awww I love you to I figured as much when your dad spoke to me" said Brax "Actually more like threatened"

"He threatened you" I said shocked

"Hey its no big deal I can take care of myself"

I didnt say anything more after that just let him hold me for a few minutes "Can you stay with me until I fall asleep" I asked snuggling into his chest

"Anything for my girl" he answered he switched off the over head light and played with my hair I let my body relax and my eyes drooped as my body got sleepy "Night" I mumbled

"Sleep tight" were the last words I heard as sleep took over.

The next morning Brax was gone I sighed sadly I didnt expect him to of stayed I just wish he had though god knows when I was gonna see him again. I dragged myself out of bed used the bathroom and got changed out of this hospital gown man it felt good to be in my own clothes there was a knock on the door and a nurse poked her head in "Good morning I'm nurse Ryan how are you feeling this morning"

"Im ok still a bit sore though"

"Thats to be expected breakfast should be arriving shortly you can go home this arvo"

"Awsome" I replied with a grin

The afternoon couldnt of come any faster finally my mum came to pick me up I had to wait till she had a lunch break she dropped me off home then hurried back to work I text Brax as soon as mum was gone then deleted the msg no doubt they would wont to check my phone not long after there was a knock on the door both dogs went bolting through the house barking and came to a skidding stop by the front door I opened the door and there was Brax standing there looking cute as ever with a grin on his face "Hey baby girl"

"Brax" I squealed and launched myself at him he caught me and carried me inside shutting the front door with his foot. We sat on the lounge and his lips were on mine in an instant his hand trailed up my shirt fingers trailing over my bare skin which sent shivers through my body suddenly he whipped my shirt off throwing it on the floor I giggled as he trailed kisses across my stomach things started to get heated I put two hands on his chest and gave a slight push "Wait not here". He picked me up bridal style and carried me up stairs where he kicked my door open he layed me on the bed and went into my bathroom I heard rustling sounds then the door opened and he was standing there stark naked I just layed there staring at him "You like?" He asked huskily

I nodded my head finally I spoke "Get over here" I was stunned by my boldness he all but ran over to me and helped me strip the rest of my clothes off he hopped on top of me and distributed his weight evenly "Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes Im ready" I answered him then we made love. Afterwards we layed there in each others arms I thought about what we just did OMG I just had sex woth Brax!

"I miss you already"

"Huh" he answered

"I mean ya have to go soon"

"I ll come back tonight"

"Awsome" I gave him one last kiss before we both got up he got dressed while I got ready for a shower after staying goodbye I had my shower and then got started on tea.