Chapter 2: I Nominate You

Comenzar desde el principio

                        I couldn't remember anything else other than that so I just shrug it off. Suddenly find myself in front of James' front door. Wow. I was that deep in my thoughts? Oh well.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

                       "Hey (Y/N)! Mrs. (L/N) called me just a few minutes ago that you were coming." James opened the door and beamed happily at me. I smiled back. "So, you ready or what?" I asked. He shrugged and just stepped back to reveal his packed bags, camping stuff. "Yep. So, let's go!" He said enthusiastically as he slung his backpack and carried most of his equipment while I helped him carry the rest. 

****

                       "My Feet are killing meeee!!" I whine as I struggle to walk through the rocky path. "Oh, is lil' Princess (Y/N) tired now? " James smirked, I slightly blushed at him calling me 'Princess'. "Pfft. It's only been a few minutes!" He added. 

                       I knew I should have worn normal sneakers rather than one-inch heeled shoes! " 'A Few minutes'? But it's already near lunch time! And now I'm hungry too!" I whine even more. I take a look at my wristwatch once more and groan in impatience. 

                       "How much longer--" I were cut off when I suddenly felt myself being hoisted up into someone's back. I stiffened.

James was carrying me.

                       "Wha-What? Hey! Put me down!" I stuttered as I tried to fight off the blush that was forming on your cheeks. Oh god. I feel heat going up my cheeks! He was carrying me. Carrying me..

                       "What? You said you were tired!" He replied not looking at me. He had his back on his right hand while his arms supported my legs so I could stay on his back. Hesitantly, I wrap my arms around his neck and relax.. He then continued to trudge through the rocky path.

                       Up close I could feel his brown hair brush softly against my cheeks. I could smell his captivating scent. I swear, I need to stop my heart from being pounding! He might notice! 

                       Neither of us talked to each other on the way. The air was slightly getting awkward by the minute. 

                        Then began to wonder. If James had felt the same.. The same feeling I get when I was with him.. Oh, but I know James too well. He isn't he type that's not much interested in having.. Crushes or liking someone. 

                        I sigh, not knowing if I did it mentally or what. I didn't care. I put aside those thought in my head. I began to feel tired. Soon, I find myself easing up and eventually fall asleep.

****

                      I slowly flutter my eyes open, leaving them half lidded. I could see the clear skies. Good, it was still daytime. I was still very drowsy from waking up from my dreamless sleep. I feel that I'm laying on a soft cushion on the ground. Where am I? Are we in the campsite no--

"(Y/N (L/N), I nominate you to do the Ice bucket challenge." 

Splash.

                        I gasp as I suddenly felt icy cold water with bits of ice hit me like a wave of salt water from the sea. It was damn cold! 

                        I immediately bolt up into a sitting position, covering my face that was now wet with the icy water. My mouth was still open in disbelief of what's happening. I wipe the water that was in my face away as I tried to open my sore eyes which was was slightly watery and red now. 

                       "J-James!!!" I shriek. "You lil' p-prick! How dare y-you!!!" I began to stutter because of the coldness. I stood up and saw James a few meters away with a wide smile plastered on his face, he carried an empty bucket that was still dripping with water. "H-Hey! Come b-back here!!" I chase after him as he ran away.

                        "You twat! What was that for?!?!" He laughed loudly. I was really annoyed and pissed at the moment but then after a few minutes I began to laugh with him.

                        Eventually, I began to get tired of chasing him. "G-Geez! That was so c-co-- Achoo!" I sneezed. Great. I might have caught a cold because of him! James chuckled one last time before handing me a towel to cover myself in. I sniffled and sneezed once again.

                        "That was priceless." He began. "Hmp!" I turned away from him and puffed my cheeks. I swear. I'm gonna get you back for this, Ivory! I let him finish his laughing and go silent after sneezing again. 

"Ch-Chu!" 

Ugh.

                        "Aww. You sneeze so cutely. I should do that more often!" She began to grin and chuckle again. 

You're unbelievable, Ivory.

And I nominate you to do the Ice bucket challenge too.

I smirk at myself evily. 

                        Later after I dried myself up from the lil' fiasco a few minutes ago, the two of us began to set up the campsite. James put up the tent while I fixed up our stuff and checked them, making sure nothing was left or missing.

                        Little did both of me and James know, time was passing by quickly. It was already noon and the sky turn darker by the minute. But that's okay I guess. The tents are up, I put all our stuff inside them, we ate snacks and now were full. But something was missing.. The breeze passed by, cooling us up. Oh. Now I remember.

I forgot the campfire. Oh.

                        "Hey James, I'm just gonna go search for some firewood so we can set up a bonfire, be right back!" You told James who was busy munching on his sandwhich. "Oh. Okay! Be careful, there might be spooooky creatures lurking about!" He warned arcasticly. I roll my eyes playfully. "Yeah, whatever. You got a bit of sandwhich all over your cheeks by the way." I giggle and leave.

                                I came back to the campsite a few moments later and saw James dozing off underneath a tree. I smirked. I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. Then I began to take a few chunks of ice from the cooler.

                          "And James Daniel Ivory, I nominate you to do the Ice Bucket Challenge as well." I splashed the water on James' Face. 

"(Y/N)?! What the F*ck?!"