'You're Cassandra... right?'
I heard his voice and effortlessly ignored it.

I jogged back to my apartment that was just a block away. Heaving a sigh of relief, I closed the door and slumped on my bed.

What was he doing here?
He was in Qatar.
But it had been two years since I last saw him.

I really need to watch my step.

Making wudhu, I prayed my Salah and asked for help from my creator. He was the only one who caught me when I was falling in deep seas of sorrows. He was always there to listen. Always.

I love Him.
I love my Allah.

Wiping my tears, I folded the prayer mat and headed for kitchen.
It had been two days since my sight got blessed with a proper meal.
Not that I can't afford it.
Ofcourse I can.

It's just that sometimes I don't feel like taking meals. And also I was saving up for a car. I had to sell my last one to start my cafe.

Well it wasn't just the car that I had to sell.

Fixing myself a bowl of cereals, I jumped in my happy bed and turned on my laptop.
Netflix time baby!

I rubbed my eyes by the time I was done with whole season and laid.
No matter how much I try to forget him,  his essence never forgets me.

'What am I supposed to do now?', he said to no one in particular while pulling out his hair.

'Tell me.', he said now looking at me.

I looked away and closed my eyes. Why can't he just get the hell out of here and leave me alone.

I felt myself being hauled up and looked up at his battered face. It was scratched. I had scratched him. Dried Platelets formed narrow plugs on his cheeks that were vivid in close proximity.

'ANSWER ME!', he roared and I tried to push him away. But he wasn't born to be budged.
He never was.

Or I could have escaped his last night's wrath..
If only I had the strength..!!

Instead, he pushed me back harshly and dashed inside the bathroom.

I heard the shower running and my instincts sprang up.
I needed to get out of this hell. I pushed up from the bed and worked with the bolt.

But it was locked.

I searched around for my card but it was nowhere to be found.
Am I locked here?

Fu**

He locked me in.

Fresh tears brimmed my eyes and I cascaded down the cold wall behind my back.
He wasn't what he showed.
He was a beast.

I hate him.

Vicious lamb.

'Get up!', he spat and I gazed up at his wet dripping form clad in pants only.

Oh noo..
No way in this living hell am I up for round two. I've already had enough.

I made it for the door and started rattling the lock. It has to open. I can't stay here anymore.

'Are you out of your mind?', he gritted while pulling me harshly by my arm.

I tried to push him but being stronger than me, he hauled me up and before I could register I saw bathroom walls.

No!
Not here.

I shivered at yet another horrific thought and gazed up at my captive.

'Clean up', he whispered and pushed me harshly in the shower booth.

He was gone.

I slid under the cold shower with my heavy gown clinging to my body and cried harder this time.

Stripping off of the dirty clothes I scrubbed myself harshly to get rid off his remnants.

It stung where there were bruises and I stifled my groans.
Wrapping up a huge bath gown around my small frame, I dashed out and found him nowhere in my sight.
Shrugging into whatever first came into view I sighed and looked at the horrendous sight in the mirror.

I saw a plain girl who was raped.
Not once
Not twice
But multiple times...