Ahana you are not a kid - aarav said irritated .

Aapko hua kya hai ! Itna guess kyu Kar rahe ho - ahana asked sadly

Aapko hua kya hai ! Itna guess kyu Kar rahe ho - ahana asked sadly .

Aarav sensed her upset so he said - okk ! Khana laga .

Ap fresh hoke aaiye me Khana garam Karti hu  - ahana said .

He nodded and moved to his room .he came back after sometime as he didn't want to make her upset . He sat for dinner . Ahana serve him and for herself too . She started eating but aarav was not eating anything . She glanced at him and found him sad and tensed .

Ahana kept her hand on his shoulder and asked - Bhai ! Kya hua ? Ap Khana kyu nahi kha rahe or itne preshan kyu lag rahe ho .

Aarav looked at  ahana for a second then said - Kuch Nahi bas thoda sa kaam Ka tension hai .  He started eating .

Ahana was still staring him so he semered her hair and said smiling  - don't worry ! Thik hu main .

Ahana nodded and started eating her food . Both finish their dinner . Aarav asked her to sleep and he himself cleans the dining table . He sat on table and again remember how manvi say no to him . He moved to his room and tried to sleep but couldn't able to do so .

After few days

Aarav and manvi start talking less as manvi usually ignore him which always make him hurt . Today they were in a party . Aarav was talking to a friend when he notice manvi was with a businessman who is actually characterless . Aarav found manvi was laughing with him . Man  moved to take a orange juice for manvi . He mixed some alcohol in orange juice which aarav saw . He found man give that glass to manvi .she was about to drink it when aarav move near her and snatch glass from her hand .

Manvi was shocked at his sudden act . She shout - what the hell are you doing aarav ?

 She shout - what the hell are you doing aarav ?