Twenty Nine

Forever Alone?

Twenty Nine-

Shane’s Point of View

“Can you take me home?” Abby muttered pulling away from me. “Sure.” I replied leading us to my car. On our drive there Abby looked in the mirror a disgusted look on her face, when she saw herself.

“You look beautiful don’t worry.” I smirked. “Yeah all the magazines say smeared mascara is the new thing.” She replied sarcastically. I pulled up to her house, and she didn’t budge; She only stared out the window. “You want to come inside?” Abby asked me, not moving a inch. “If you want me to…”I said trailing off. “I would like it if you did.” She responded quickly. I took my keys out of the ignition, and she lead me to her room.        

“I’m going to change. I’ll be right back.” Abby said, walking into her bathroom. I awkwardly sat on her bed.  When she walked out, she had wiped all the makeup off her face, her hair was in a messy bun, and she was wearing pajama shorts, and a black v neck. She looked beautiful like always. She walked over to her bed, and sat next to me. “Thanks for um saving me.” She murmured, all I could do was nod my head.

          Then I realized, this was my chance to explain everything to her. I didn’t care if she ended up hating me in the end, she need to know. “Abby?” I said, her head turned up to face me. “About that kiss with Lola.” Her hand shot up, and stopped me from talking. “I really don’t want to hear about that.” She snapped. “No were talking about it.” I said raising my voice. “It meant absolutely nothing to me. I only did it because she promised she would stop spreading rumors, and leave us alone.”

          “You could have just told me Lola was spreading lies. I would have believed you.” Abby pointed out. “I know, and I was an idiot. It’s just that I didn’t want to lose, because well…I love you.” Abby looked at me for a while. She slowly leaned closer to me, and brushed her lips against mine. “I… love you too.” She whispered.

          We slammed our lips together, and I feel on my back. Abby continued to kiss me, how much I missed her soft lips. She pulled away from me with a big grin on her face. “What does this mean?” I asked her. “That you’re my hot boyfriend!” Abby replied, playfully punching me in the arm. “You should spend the night.” She added. “But I don’t have my Mickey Mouse pj’s!” I joked. “Wear your boxers silly” She said laughing.

          I quickly stripped, and laid down next to her. I pulled her into my arms, and she snuggled up next to me. I never wanted this moment to end.

          “Abigail Marie Chandler!” a voice yelled bring me out of my sleep. Me and Abby’s bodies were all tangled up together, and I looked up to see her mom. Her face was bright red, and she looked like she was ready to kill me like a thanksgiving turkey.

          “Mom!” Abby yelled sitting up. “Did you have sex with him young lady!?!” her mother exclaimed. “No!” Abby yelled back at her. “Abby dishes now. Shane I think it’s time you go home!” Her mother demanded. “Yes Ma’am.” I replied.

          I tossed back on my clothes for last night, and gave Abby a quick kiss on the cheek. Much to her mom’s disapproval.

My Website: http://blueeyeswherethesecretslie.weebly.com/

Sorry for the long wait, but been busy with school. Ugh I hate school. Anyways this was the last of Shane’s point of view(: Only one more chapter left and an epilogue and then this story comes to an end. ): Boo. -Dayna