Two

Forever Alone?

Two

Abby’s Point Of View

          Shane’s eyes burned through me, as we sat down in our seats across from each other. I looked at him expressionless trying to show no fear, but honestly his staring was starting to creep me out.

          “Mr.Cadwell, can I please trade seats with Abby?” Lola asked across the class room. “After you two show in the hallway, absolutely not.” Mr.Cadwell replied. Lola shot a glare right at me as if she was saying “If you even breathe in his direction, I will make sure you die a long painful death.”

          “So you and Lola going out?” I asked Shane, trying to break the ice. “Nope, but she sure is a lot of fun, that’s why I keep her around.” Shane replied. I tried not to gag; I didn’t not need to picture that in my head.

          Shane Wilson. He is I guess what you could call, a ladies’ man of our school. Every girl wants him, and he wants every girl, well for at least  one night in his bed. The only other thing I know about him is that he got held back in 5th grade, and we were in the same class for his second year of 5th grade. I was always curios why he got held back…

          So class, just to let ya’ll know your first grade is to write a paper on your partner. There life aka history and personality.” Mr.Cadwell spoke. I eyed Shane, my paper should be fairly interesting. “It will count as a grade for this class and your language arts class. Its due at the end of the grading period, giving you plenty of time to get to know your partner.”

          Me and Shane stared at each other, as if we were trying to find out each other memories and secrets.

          All of the sudden Lola was on Shane’s lap, with her tongue down his throat, making the most disturbing moaning sound I’ve ever heard. Shane’s hand shot up her skirt.

          “I think he’s got her pregnant!” yelled some kid. “Can I have a pass to the nurse, Mr.Cadwell? I think I might puke from being scared for life.” I added half joking half serious.

          “Break it up.” Mr.Cadwell growled. It was obvious by the look in his eyes he wanted to be in Shane’s place. Creep. And again I was entered into awkward silence. Lola slid of Shane’s lap and pouted all the way back to her seat.

          “Nice tattoo’s” I said. Shane sure had a lot of them, most ran down his arms. Shane rolled his eyes and replied “Thanks”. “How many do you have? 20?” I asked sarcastically. “There one more. Want to see?” he replied winking at me.

          He stood up, and lifted up his shirt, I was greeted with his amazing abs. I mean…dang. Then he turned a little and showed me the side of this right rib cage.

          There was a huge red heart, with giant angel wings, and a halo over it. The words Carly Rae Wilson forever in my heart, with a birth and death date were written under. The tattoo was all together beautiful.

          “Who’s Carly?” I asked carefully. “You might want to get a pen and some paper cause this will be great for you assignment.” He replied, I tried refrained from rolling my eyes.

          “Carly’s my mom. She got cancer my 1st year if 5th grade which caused me to miss a lot of school and get held back.  She died right before I got told I was being held back.” All I could mange was to let out an “I’m so sorry.” And Shane replied with a look that said I am too.

          I’m shocked that Shane has a story behind his tattoo. He didn’t seem like the type of guy. Suddenly I had the urge to hear the stories of all this tattoos.

 CHAPTER TWO BABY! What do you think so far? -Dayna