❤️Part 1💙

[[It's been 2 months since Gavin and Nines worked as partners. Gavin grew a little liking to Nines and Nines the same. Nines is a deviant 1 month after meeting Gavin.]]
((Warning: trigger warning!))

Gavin walked to his desk to see a cup of coffee. Gavin sat down and started to work and sipped his coffee. Nines came and sat at the desk across from Gavin.

"Where the fuck have you been tin can!" Gavin said and he looked at Nines.

"I had important things to work on.," Nines said typing on his computer while Gavin kept looking at him. Nines looked at Gavin but as soon Nines did that Gavin looked back at his computer which made Nines chuckle a little and Gavin blush a little.

Later:

It was time to head out. Gavin packed everything up and Nines waited for Gavin by the door. As they went out and got into Gavin's car, Nines notices something on Gavin's arm. Nines took Gavin arm which made Gavin flinch and blush a little.

"Gavin...." Nines said, his eyes turned from a light blue to a darker blue." please stop..." Nines said as he looked at Gavins cuts.

Gavin ripped his arm out of Nines grasp. No one said anything in the car but thought going threw Nines head.

'Why is Gavin cutting himself?!' Nines thought as his eyes turned a darker blue.

Gavin stopped at his house and parked his car. Gavin looked Nines.

"Should I?" Gavin whispered to himself as he reached his arm over and shook Nines a little which made Nines get out of space and back on earth. Nines looked at Gavin his eyes the same light blue again.

"Where here," Gavin said as he got out of the car and Nines the same walking beside Gavin. He opened the door and walked in, Nines closed behind him and sat on the couch and was jumped by an orange cat named Pumpkin. Nines smiled and patted Pumpkin which made her purr.

Nines looked around trying to find Gavin so he stood up looking for Gavin. Nines went into Gavin room where he saw Gavin laying on his bed asleep. Nines smiled and blushed "Gavin was very tired~," Nines said as he checked the time "and it's only 8:36~," Nines said as Pumpkin walked into the bedroom and jumped on Gavin's stomach laying down. Nines walked to the bed picking up pumpkin and placing her down. Nines layed next to Gavin and looking at Gavin as Gavin slept.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this ;3