DG # 6

Hello my dear lovely readers......thank u for the support nd love...

sorry for not updating this story.....

From now on wards will try to update regularly this story also .....

Plz excuse the delay....nd forget the mistakes if u find any....humble request...

Here is the next one...enjoy..

-----------------+++++++++++++++---------------------

Annika joined with Oberoi family at dining for breakfast as per her boss Mr.SSO' s order....

"gud morning everybody"...she wished them with a smile....

They all looked at her nd felt that she is femiliar to them seeing her smile...

"Come Annika...come nd sit"...invited Jahnavi...

She looked at the chairs as which one is empty..

"Annika come nd sit here beside Prinku "..said Pinky showing the chair beside Prinku nd exact opposite to Shiv..

Annika slowly went to there nd sat beside Prinku...

All started taking breakfast...

When pinky feeding Prinku...Annika surprisedly looked at Pinky with a smile...

"why r u looking at me like that..."asked Pinky

"nothing Maam"...she replied...

"Prinku was born to Jethaniji but she is the only girl child in this house so she is mine too ...."said Pinky...

Annika nodded in ohh..

"waise tumhari maa yaad aayi"...asked Jahnavi

She looked at Jahnavi nd downed her head to hide her tears...

"hmmm...I understood...even u want it right....come on ...open ur mouth"...said Pinky while taking a spoon full of item..

Annika lifted her head hearing it...

"Maam...me....mein tho aapka"...before she complete it...

"dont feel too much surprise......Our Pinky whenever she sees the girls of our Prinku age she feels they r her daughters....so dont worry ...enjoy it"...said Jahnavi...

"u r also like our children...haan I accept you r an employee nd my son is ur boss but its all out side the Mansion...understand"...said she fed Annika..

Annika's eyes filled with tears seeing Pinky nd the families affection when they all supported Pinky's words...

Noticing tears...

"what happened Annika...is it too hot"...asked Pinky while giving a glass of water to her...

"No maam..its very sweet like ur heart"..said Annika

"tho yeh aasu kyom" ....asked Pinky

"shayd unki Maa ki yaad aayi hogi pinky...bechare she came here to stay leaving her parents bcz of Shiv "...said Jah

"sach mein..come on tell me ur mom's number...I will call them to here ...they will also stay here with u"....said Pinky while taking her mobile...

Before Shiv could say...

"waha network nahi hothi hai maam"...she said

"network nahi hothi...utna door hai kya "...asked Dadi