DG # 3

Hi guys....sorry for the late update.....pls bare my late update.....here is the next one ..hope u will like it...

I will wait to receive ur comments...

Plz forget the mistakes ...humble request...

Will meet with next...

A special note to my lovely readers nd supporters...if updates of my any story will be late plz don't scold me nd don't get angry...from tomorrow onwards a holy month is starting for us...so its time to pay little attention on some traditional things apart from my regular works....so plz kindly understand my state nd hope u will cooperate with me....

But I promise ...I will update all the stories regularly whenever I get time nd try to give large ones...plz cooperate with me...thank you all once again....

The girl who said bye to her Dadaji....got down from the bus in the stop....she looked around nd started walking towards another bus stop to catch the bus that drops her near the OI ....

She moved few steps.....suddenly a car ...overtaking her moved in a speed while splashing the puddle water on her which was formed due to yesterday's rain....

Her dress was spoiled with the dirty mud water....

Seeing it....

"yeeh...arrey yeh bade gadi wali logomke dimaag mein kya chalta raha hai patha nahi,,,,,,wo badi gaadi mein hai tho poora duniya bhi gaadi mein ghumenge hai kya ....shouting she looked around for water to clean up her dress....

At the same time the car was stopped nd it came back ...it was stopped a few steps far from her...

A guy got down from it nd coming near her...

"what did you say"...he asked in a little harsh....

She lifted her head nd looked at the guy....

Seeing her face...he got freezed with shock...

"yes ....she is the same girl whom always disturbs him by coming in his dreams.....she is the same girl whose eyes showers love nd affection on him.....she is the same girl whose lips took a beautiful curve with a mole on the lower lip end nd mesmerizes him with her smile...."

Yes the guy is none other than SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI......

Noticing him in shock......

Herself: wt happened to him....yeh zinda ya inka thithli udgayi hai kya....saying she moved near him...nd waving hand in front of him...

"hello...helloooo" she called...

He came to senses in a jerk nd looked at her...seeing her in 2 feet distance ...his heart skipped a beat...he cant trust his eyes as he felt that it is the effect of his over thinking about the dream but when he saw her in close he clearly noticed the mole on her lower lip end...

When she saw him ...her eyes focused on his eyes......a few seconds she lost herself thinking as" very effective eyes.....magnet jaise keechega yeh ......"then coming to sense

"hello Mr...wt happened...wt did you ask me few minutes back" ...she asked....

Her voice is so sweet nd soft...he starred at her...

Herself: (in mind) is he dumb? ..no no..just few minutes back he asked me something that I didn't heard it properly...may be deaf...hosaktha hai...

She observed him from top to bottom...

(in mind): looking very handsome ...but poor guy...god made him deaf....thinking it she started sighing him moving her hands in different ways to make him understand her question....