chapter 13

Bella pov

I woke up that next morning and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I got out if the shower, I walked back into the room to see Carlisle on the bed. I asked carlisle what you doing laying down on the bed for and he said waiting for you to get out of the bathroom for I can walked you to the kitchen for breakfast. I looked at Carlisle crazy and kiss him in the lips and said let go then. Once we got into the kitchen, Alice came and ask do you want to plan the wedding today and I said sure why not. Then Alice grab me and took me to the living room to plan the wedding. She ask me what color do I want for the wedding and I said blue and white. She liked the color and wrote it down, then she pull out a book with wedding dress on it. She ask me what dress do I want to wear for the wedding and I pick a strapless dress for the wedding.
Carlisle pov

Me and Bella walked to the kitchen. Once we got into the kitchen Alice came in and ask Bella do you want to plan the wedding and Bella said sure why not. Alice grab Bella and pull her out of the kitchen, I was bored till Jasper came in ask do you wanted go hunting and I said yeah let go. Me and Jasper ran out the house and into the forest where I smelt a elk and I ran to it. Once I got the elk I drain all the blood out I ask Jasper if he is ready to go home and he said yeah let go. Once we got home, Alice told me Bella in the room sleeping I said you drain her with all this wedding stuff. I walked to my room and saw Bella sleeping like a angel I walked over to her and kiss her on the forehead and Bella moved and then she opened her eye. Once she saw me, she jumped up and kiss me very passionately and I just moaned against her lips and I toss Bella on the bed and hovered over her and started kissing her hard and she just moaned, then Alice came in the room and shouted you two better not me doing what I think you guy are doing before the wedding. I told her we not going do anything before the wedding and she said better not or I will get you two. Once Alice left the room Bella looked sad and I just kiss her on the lips and said it going to be ok don't worry about Alice she trying to keep you safe till I change you into a vampire.