chapter 7

Carlisle pov

When Bella came back, she was in her night clothes. So when bella sat in on my lap, I ask her if she was ready to go sleep and she said yes. I carry Bella to my room and lay her on the bed and kiss her forehead and said goodnight my beautiful. I went back downstairs where Alice and Jasper was sitting watching a movie. Then I ask Alice what me and Bella was suppose to be doing while they was gone. She said that you guy are going to watched movies, talked,and makeout a little but nothing to extreme. I told her okay and walked back to my room where was sleeping and lay down next to her. Once I lay down next to Bella she snuggle up on me and grab my shirt. The next morning Bella got up and when into the bathroom to take a shower,so while Bella take a shower I going to cooked her a full course breakfast to eat. Bella walked into the kitchen and kiss me on the lips and said good morning and thank you for the breakfast.

Bella pov

When I woke up the next morning, I went to take a shower and go to the kitchen. When i got to the kitchen I kiss Carlisle on the lips and thanked him for the breakfast he made for me. Once I was finish I ask Carlisle what he have plan for us to do today and he said that we can do whatever I wanted to do and I said ok. So I told Carlisle let watch a movie first then was can talked about different stuff and Carlisle agreed with me. So me and Carlisle walked into the living room hand and hand, then Carlisle ask me what movie I wanted to see and I say the mortal instrument: city of bones. He put the movie in and sat down next to me and put his arm around me. Once the movie was finish me and Carlisle talked about our past and our future plan together.

Carlisle pov

When Bella was done eating her breakfast she ask me what I got plan for today, and I said whatever you want to do and she said ok. So Bella said let watched a movie and talked about different stuff. I said ok and walked with Bella to the living room hand and hand. Then I ask Bella ehat movie she wanted to watch and she said the mortal instrument: city of bones. Once I put the movie in I sat down next to Bella and put my arm around her and she blushed. When the movie was over me and Bella started talking about our past and our future together as true mates.