chapter 11

Bella pov

Once Alice calm down she ask if we can started planing the wedding,I said tomorrow cause I want to spend some time with Carlisle. Alice said you spend the whole time with Carlisle while I was gone. I told her that we are engage now so I want more time with Carlisle. She just walked over to Carlisle and ask him can he convice me to plan the wedding now and Carlisle just said I can't do that cause she can do whatever she want to do. Alice was mad and she just walked over to Jasper and pull him outside. I just looked at Carlisle sad that I made Alice mad,he said dont worry she will come along soon and with that he started kissing me on the lips very passionately and I just moan at that. Carlisle lifted me up and lay me in the couch when we got interrupt by someone. I looked up and saw Edward standing there just looking shocked at what was going on between me and Carlisle. Edward just glare at Carlisle and ask what the world we were doing. Carlisle told Edward that we are kissing and why the world are you back here at the house anyway. Edward said that someone told me that Bella was die. I looked shocked at what he just said and I ask him who told him and he said Rosalie. Carlisle got mad and got off me and walked to Edward and told him that you no busy at my house, I kicked you out the family for what you did to Bella in the wood. He just looked at and said I can't believe you told Carlisle about what had happen in the wood.

Carlisle pov

Alice was talking to Bella when she came to me and said to tell Bella that she need to plan the wedding now and I told her that Bella can do whatever she want to do it is not my choice what she do and don't. Alice just walked over to Jasper and toke him outside. I looked at Bella and she looked sad and I ask her what wrong and she said that I made Alice mad at me. I said don't worry about Alice she will come around. I walked to Bella and started kissing her passionately and she just moan, and with that I lay Bella down on the couch. When we got rudely interrupt by someone. Me and Bella looked up and who it was,to my surprise it was Edward who interrupt us from what we were doing. Edward just glare at me and said what am I doing in top of Bella and I told him that I was kissing her. I ask Edward why in the world he was he at house right now. Edward just said that someone told him that Bella was dead. Then Bella ask Edward who told him that she was dead and he said Rosalie. I got mad and got off of Bella and walked in front of Edward and said you have no busy doing back at the house, and that he was kicked out of the family for what you did to Bella in the wood. Edward looked at Bella and said you told Carlisle what did to you in the wood and Bella started to cry. I looked at Edward and told him get out of my house now and he did. I walked over to Bella and put her on top of my lap and said don't cry he won't come again and with that I kiss Bella.