(Chapter 2) sketches

Ink=ink/squid
Error=error/glitchy

Ink's POV

I sat alone on a solitary island in the middle of ocean tale, sketching. It was getting dark so I drew myself a lantern and placed it gingerly on the sand, watching the tide for inspiration.
I'd always felt somehow connected with the sea. How it could be found anywhere and everywhere, how it's potential was limitless.

How no one new what secrets it really held.

After a while Of silence I suddenly heard a crack! And before I knew it Error was standing beside me.
"May I sit down?" He asked without much hesitation.
"If you must."

I shuffled over to the right, allowing him to sit down. Error looked at me then, but I told myself I wouldn't return his gaze.

This skeleton kills innocent people. I told myself. He destroys all the hard work you put into AUs. What makes you think he's changed?

"Squid are you alright?" He asked wrapping an arm around me. For some reason this made me blush, a light rainbow colour dusting my cheeks.

"I wanted to ask you a favour" he continued slowly. I nodded to show I was listening.

"Well you see, I was in outertale, stargazing-you know, when I thought I could create something for a change. instead of destroying AU"

Nobody's POV

At the word " create" ink perked up a bit, but tried to hide his excitement.

"Oh yea, and why should I help you?" He asked, looking towards the sea once more.
"Cus...cus I wanna change."

"Wait, what?" Said ink, finally looking him full in the face "really? You want to change!?"
"Yeah...sure, whatever"
"Then who am I to say no?!"
With that, ink whipped out his oversized paintbrush and turned to error, his eye lights in the form of tiny stars.

"So what do you wanna create?" He asked
"A relationship,"
"A relationship?! No Glitchy, that's to much."
"What how?!"
Ink could sense the anger creeping into Error's voice, and decided he might as well do it.

"Ok fine, who with?"
"Anyone,"
"All-righty!"

And just like that, ink started sketching like mad. Arm moving so fast it was a blur. This carried on for several minutes, until he finally stopped, panting slightly.

"What do you think?"

Error looked at the sketch pad, and failed to suppress a gasp. The sketch ink had drawn was simply breathtaking.
"Perfect."

The sketch was of
underfell sans and undertale sans. Error had only been to those universes once, and neither visits had been exactly pleasant. Besides, they didn't have any stars so what was he supposed to look at all day?
Anyway... in the picture The two skelly's were holding hands and had seemingly swapped outfits (and that just brought up a ton more unanswered questions.)

"Now ink, this is fun and all, but do you think you could make  this real?"
"In what way?"

"Could you bring underfell sans to undertale sans?"
"Error..."
"Pwease!"
"Oh fine."

Ink sighed heavily, summoned a portal, and just like that he was gone.

Leaving error alone, a wicked smile on his face.