Chapter 11:

Jeongin's P.O.V.

To say Jeongin was angry would be an understatement.

After Seungmin had told him about the incident it was as if he was on a total rampage. Just the thought of some dirty man laying there hands on Seungmin drove him mad.

Seungmin, despite Jeongin's sudden outburst managed to calm the boy down.

Jeongin didn't understand how the boy could be so calm given the matter.

So now as he thought up all the ways of how he could end the evil fuckers life, Seungmin lay resting on his bed.

The covers were pulled up all around him and only his soft locks of hair could be seen poking out from the top. Jeongin smiled despite his angry mood and walked over to the edge of the bed taking a seat. He looked so peaceful.

Jeongin had the sudden urge to hold the boy close while he slept. It wouldn't be such a bad thing would it?

Slowly, trying his very best not to wake the sleeping boy, he made his way to the opposite side of the bed getting under the covers. He wrapped an arm over the smaller boy drawing him close to his warm body.

Seungmin didn't wake up but instead returned Jeongin's embrace huddling close to the taller boy for warmth.

Jeongin's face had grown rather warm and his heart had begun to quicken.

He knew exactly what he was feeling.

He just didn't want to admit it.

So as he gently stroked Seungmin's dark hair, he found himself falling asleep to the sound of the smaller boys steady breathing.

Seungmin's P.O.V.

Seungmin awoke feeling rather hot and bothered.

For a minute he wondered if his fever had come back, it was when he tried to get up that he realized that he was being held tightly by a sleeping Jeongin.

He didn't struggle to get away... why should he. He was comfortable and as he looked into the face of the larger boy he felt his heart speed up and his face became hotter. The room had now become uncomfortably hot and the hoodie Seungmin still wore was now partly clinging to him.

The room was completely dark and yet Seungmin could still make out the outline of Jeongin's perfect lips. How even in this dark the red of them could be seen and just how kissable he lookes in this moment.

Seungmin felt Jeongin stir to the side of him and yet he continued to stare at the boys lips.

He had to wonder... could it be that he liked Jeongin? That he liked a boy who smacked him around and made fun of him? A guy who probably fooled around with hundreds of girls?

The smaller boy looked up back at Jeongin's eyes only to see them opened and staring at him with a look similar to the one he received last week.

"Oh hey, um sorry did I wake you?" He whispered praying to God Jeongin hadn't noticed him staring at his lips.

His face was so red that If there was light in this room he would blend in with Jeongins red bed covers.

Jeongin didn't reply, His gaze still on Seungmin.

The smaller boy was beginning to feel nervous and as he attempted to pull away his knee brushed what he assumed to be Jeongin's crotch.

"Don't fucking move." Jeongin's voice dropped a few octaves sending a chill down Seungmin's spine.