Chapter 5:

Jeongin's P.O.V.

Jeongin was going to kill the little shit.

After getting off the bus, they had to make a run for Seungmin's house, which was 10 minutes away. Jeongin had to use his math textbook as a way of shielding his eyes from the downpour.

The two boys were soaked from head to toe by the time they arrived at Seungmin's front door.

"Just take your shoes off. I'll grab you a towel and a change of clothes."

Jeongin wasn't about to decline.

Looking around the small house, Jeongin noticed how empty it was. The interior was a dull white, a small sofa placed in the middle of the room to the right. On the left, a small kitchen with only a few dishes lying around untouched. It was as if there wasn't anyone living here.

"Here, sorry for the wait. It was hard to find something close to your size... the sweat pants may be a little tight." The smaller boy handed Jeongin a plain black shirt and a pair of sweatpants that seemed to be two sizes smaller than him.

But Jeongin wasn't going to complain.

"Thanks I guess..."

Seungmin forced a smile before leading him up the stairs.

His room was much different compared to the empty interior of the rest of the house. The walls were a deep blue, a fairly large window overlooking the street below. A desk covered in papers and other items took up almost half of the room.

There was a large pile of clothes laying in the corner and Jeongin couldn't help but wonder when was the last time he had washed them.

"So um.. you're alone a lot, huh?"

He looked over at Seungmin. The boy didn't reply but instead held a look of sadness.

"Right. Touchy subject..." Jeongin spoke, breaking the awkward silence. "So where can I change?"

"Huh? Oh. Um, the bathroom is across the hall."

Jeongin nodded and crossed the hall, opening the bathroom door which seemed much bigger than Seungmin's bedroom. He struggled a bit to put on the small grey sweatpants, the bottoms barely covering his ankles.

'It will have to do,' he thought to himself, picking up his wet clothes and walking back into Seungmin's room.

"Hey, where can-" Jeongin was cut off when he saw a half naked Seungmin, who had yet to take notice of his presence.

Jeongin should have looked away. Instead, he found himself admiring just how good Seungmin looked in an oversized T-shirt and tight black boxer briefs that hugged his body in all the right places. For such a thin boy, he sure did have a nice ass.

So, Jeongin should have looked away, because Jeongin was straight. Jeongin was a popular boy with lots of girls to choose from. Because he would never, ever, get with this sorry excuse of a human.

"Jeongin?" He felt a small hand shaking him, drawing him out of his thoughts. "Jeongin, are you okay?" Yup. Definitely straight.

"Would you stop touching me."

Seungmin stepped away, looking down. "S-sorry," he stuttered.

Jeongin watched as he picked up the wet clothes, placing them by a small heater in the corner of the room. When had he put on pants?

"Shall we get to work?"

*****