Chapter 8:

Warning: Attempted sexual assault.

*****

Seungmin's P.O.V.

Seungmin sat across from his very drunk sister and her new boyfriend.

"What the hell are you doing here? If you're looking for mom, she's not here... she's in freaking Tokyo," Seungmin spat out. Sure, he was lonely but his sister was the last person he would want to have back. She was a drop out who slept around with different guys every week, especially ones with money. Ever since Seungmin's mom cut her off, she would try to find any guy with a load of cash.

"Brother dear! Why on earth are you being so damn mean... what did I ever do to you?" His sister slurred out, attempting to reach for Seungmin. She stumbled and fell onto the ground. The man, who was supposedly her boyfriend, just laughed and picked her up.

"Oh fuck, I feel like shit... I'm staying here for the night, little bro... I'll probably be gone when you wake up."

'Of course she would,' Seungmin thought.

Seungmin's sister and her boyfriend stumbled up the stairs. Seungmin shut off the lights and followed close behind. She stumbled into her room, her man right behind her.

"Goodnight dear brother!" She yelled, probably waking up the whole neighbourhood.

Seungmin scoffed before slamming his door shut.

As he collapsed onto his bed, tears welled up in Seungmin's eyes. Why was everyone so damn selfish...

*****
It was about half past 2. Seungmin tossed and turned in his bed, unable to fall asleep. This was a common occurrence for him, but some days were worse than others.

There was a faint banging on his door and Seungmin reluctantly got up from his bed with a groan. "Oh come on, it's freaking 2 am. What do you want now?" he yelled at his sister behind the door. Unlocking it, he slowly opened the door only to have not his sister, but her rich boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"Hey um, where's the bathroom?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes and pointed across the hall where a large sign read 'Bathroom'. Man, his sister didn't just date rich guys, she dated idiots too.
The man just stood in the doorway for a moment before pushing past Seungmin into his room. "Um, is there something you need?" Seungmin asked, still standing by the door. What the hell was he doing?

"Nice room you got, kid..." The man picked up a few items before facing Seungmin. He had neatly brushed back hair despite probably having been at the club for hours. He wore a polo shirt and dress pants.

"Um thanks, I guess?"

The man grinned and approached Seungmin. "You know, you and your sister look so much alike." He reached out grabbing Seungmin's chin, forcefully tilting it upwards. What the hell was happening. "I wonder if maybe you'll be just as easy to fuck as she was." He pushed Seungmin into the wall.

"Ok, you need to fucking stop," Seungmin cried out, his voice cracking. His heart began to race in fear, his mind getting fuzzy. What was happening?

The man held Seungmin up against the wall and attempted to kiss him. The smaller boy struggled to escape from the horrible man whose breath reeked of alcohol. The man dug his fingers into Seungmin's skin, holding him in place. "Stop moving!" He shouted, pressing his mouth to Seungmin's neck.

Seungmin cried out, kicking his leg up to the man's crotch. "Ah fuck!" The creep stumbled away, letting go of Seungmin.

"Get out!" Seungmin yelled, pushing the man with what little strength he had left.