Chapter 10:

Seungmin's P.O.V.

Seungmin was in no position to protest when he was placed in the back of Jeongin's car. He felt like shit and if he had to spend his nights in the same house with that disgusting man, then going to Jeongin's was like heaven.

The taller boy was saying something to his driver, his arm wrapped around the smaller boy's frail body.

Seungmin found himself looking up at the boy, watching the way his lips formed every word. He moved on to the boy's eyes; those deep brown eyes. His eyes drifted over to his hair next and he felt the sudden urge to run his fingers through it once again. His mind was still fuzzy as if he was drunk when he reached a hand up, gently pulling on the ends of the boy's overgrown hair. A giggle erupted unexpectedly from within him, but he was too delirious to care.

Jeongin noticed though and Seungmin could feel his gaze on him as he dropped his hand back down to his lap, leaning back up against the larger boy's warm body. This was nice.

He felt a cold hand on his forehead and let out a sigh. That also felt nice. His eyelids grew heavy and before drifting to sleep, he heard someone calling his name but paid no mind to it as he was already falling deep into sleep.

*****

Jeongin's P.O.V.

"Sir, may I ask who it is we are taking home with us?"

Jeongin looked up at the driver feeling slightly irritated with how slow they were driving.

"He's just someone, ok... can you drive a little faster maybe, he's not feeling so good."

The driver nodded, pressing his foot down on the gas a bit more.

Jeongin continued to look ahead when he suddenly felt cold fingers running through his hair. Startled, he looked down at Seungmin, who let out a giggle before tugging rather harshly on a few long strands.

As much as Jeongin was worried, he couldn't help but find the smaller boy adorable. His cheeks were a deep red, his hair a mess, and the way he smiled up at Jeongin really did things to the taller boy.

Seungmin leaned into Jeongin's chest, his body pressed against his which felt unusually warm.

Oh dear.

Taking a hand, Jeongin felt the boy's forehead, calling his name in alarm just as he passed out.

"Fuck- Seungmin, Seungmin!" he yelled, trying to keep the boy awake at least until they could get a doctor.

A look of panic took over his face.

"Sir? Sir, what's wrong?" the driver asked, looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"Fucking shit, he has a fever- can you please drive faster? He needs a doctor."

The driver obeyed reluctantly. "Are you sure we shouldn't take him to the hospital?"

"No." Jeongin didn't know why he was saying no. It would probably be a whole lot better if the boy went to the hospital, but something inside him didn't want others to be touching him with their filthy hands.

"Whatever you say, Sir," the driver spoke as they rounded the corner into Jeongin's driveway. "Shall I call someone out to carry the boy?"

"No. I'll carry him myself," Jeongin replied, focused on placing Seungmin's arms around his shoulder as he stepped out once the driver opened the door.

"Tell my parents not to disturb me, alright?"

Opening the large front door, the driver nodded before heading back to the car.