<3 lady and the tramp

Start from the beginning

i love comforting him but i also hate when my boy is in pain.

i've known him more than most people i even keep up with and honestly after being his bestfriend for that long , i start to find myself hating it ,but only because i wish we were more.

"hey uh since you seem to feel better if you need me to. not saying that i don't wanna stay ,but if you rather have me not here, i can leave you be." i say with an obvious depressed tone that i wish i didn't obviously have.

he looks at me and gives me a question glare and says "well i was hoping we could just hang out again anyways. if you want to go i guess you can ,but it's fun havin' you other , andrew!"

i feel kinda bad for even mentioning leaving now .

"oh yea good because i kinda wanted to hang with ya too and not for only when i'm filming. which i'm sorry for that being the only way we hang out recently, i've just been swamped. i do miss it though so i'm glad i can stay." i turn a deep crimson when i hear this words fly out from my lips. i cant believe i just rambled it all out.

he giggles at my new skin shade and i playfully hit his arm which causes my big ass laugh for when he pretends like it hurts

"WELL i would've said that i'm glad you're staying too BUT SINCE YOU HIT ME SO HARD i don't really know what to say!"

i swear when he talks like that i just wheeze my ass off and it causes him to just give me that amazing and beautiful giggle that i adore.

"andrew can i ask you something ?"

i tense up. oh god what is he about to ask

"s-sure.."

"well i wanted to know , have you ever had a friend as close as we are?"

"uh well no. not really , you're just kinda my bestest friend ever sO."

"awww!! andrew !!"

"hey hey don't flatter yourself gare bear." i laugh softly

"oh you hush!! you're my bestest friend ever too! so how about you don't flatter yourself , mister!"

i laugh and laugh as we make simple conversations like these that fill me with such joy.

all is well with my soul at this very moment.

we start to watch a bunch of disney movies and my fluttery ass blushes at the lady and the tramp spaghetti scene

garret just simply yells "OHMYGOD ME!"

and i laugh hard because honestly it's us. i make sure i don't say that out loud.

"which one ??"

"i'm obviously lady ,excuse you!? what? do you wanna be my tramp! you kinda look like 'em!!"
he says making fake kissy noises and faces

"oh shut your trap ,lady! in your dreams!!"

"fine! whatever! no more interruptions for when i eat spaghetti then!"

and at that i wheeze like a motherfucker for no damn reason other than it being garrett.

sometimes garrett will say the most unfunny stupid shit i've ever heard and i'll laugh at it even though i know it's not good. i cant even control myself when i'm around him.

which is never a good thing.

we end up watching movies all day and i give him his medicine even though he says he is 'seriously ok!' and as we eat random snacks around the house (and the pizza rolls he got me.)

before we know it, it's midnight and we watch monsters inc while i pass out in the crook of his glorious neck and shoulder

life right now is beyond amazing

——————————————————————
a/n !
hi sorry this is a bit of a spacer chapter but i hope you like it anyway! also HAPPY VALENTINE's DAy!!
this chapter would've been so good if i would go ahead and let them confess to eachother

but my mean ass is gonna make them wait.

also in the next chapter we won't be continuing anymore of garrett being sick so it will be more of them starting to pick up the signs and having shane and the squad say some things abt the iconic duo that should date.

ANYWAYS I GTG
ILY SWEETHEARTS <33

2-14-19