F o r t y t w o

* short and nasty *

"i got something for that"

"You don't got shit" i said trying to push him away from me. He grabbed my neck making me look him in his eyes. "Did you forget who you talking to ? i will fuck you up" he said while looking down at me. I sat there startled by his tone of voice..but also turned on.

I didn't say anything i just looked at him and then he started kissing on my neck. "No David you always do this. This not gonna fix anything" i said, tears starting to come down my soft cheeks. He moved back and looked at me and noticed my tears and his face soften. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said between kissing me on my lips multiple time. In one swift motion he picked me up and carried me to his room and laid me down on the bed with him still over me.

He continued to kiss me softly while i continued sniffing. I looked down at him while he pulled my tights off and then kissed me on the lower half of my stomach. I moved a little bit trying to control myself but stayed quiet as i watched him. He kissed my inner thighs while watching as her underwear started to get wetter. He then kissed my center which caused me to let out a soft moan. He continued to tease me while listening to me hold in my moans.

He finally pulled off my underwear and started sucking and licking on me which caused me to suck in a breath and whimper. I watched him go down on me while holding my moving legs.

"U-Ugh wait wait" i said while arching my back trying to break free of his hold. He held me down tighter while looking at me as he continued to suck my clit. He hummed into me while moving his head causing me to cum right in his mouth.

He finally let me go and i closed my eyes while letting my climax flow out when i opened my eyes his pants were off and he was positioning his self i quickly got up trying to push him away put i was to late he slid inside my wetness and he let a loud groan and i shrieked while arching my back. He put both hands on the side of me while he gave me long stroke.

"mmmm" i moaned as he kissed on my neck. I opened my legs wider giving him more access. He started speeding up and you could soon hear his skin against mine and my loud moans.

"You wanna get a fucking attitude with me" he said while rocking back in fourth in me while moaned loudly in his ear. i whined while he rolled in me making sure each and every inch of him was inside me. "Huh" he asked while pulling out and pushing me legs apart more holding my knees and slamming into me hard.

"FUCKKKKKK" i yelled while he continued to fuck me hard. Talking aggressively to me in my ear. "Tell me you love this dick" he said while stroking me. I tried to speak but nothing came out i couldn't even look at him. It felt soo good i was in a bliss. "Say that shit" he growled in my ear. " I l-love it" i moaned while scratching his back up. "You love what?" he said while pulling out but still pushing my legs apart. "I love this dick daddy i love it" i said while he flipped us over and told me to get on top.

"I can't" i said while feeling the weakness of my legs. He looked at me with a serious expression so i lifted up and slowly slid down onto his hard man hood. "Shit" he said as he threw his back and wrapped his hands around my small waist.

"Rock on my shit" he said teaching me how he liked it. I slowly rocked back and forth while letting out short moans and looking him. A few seconds later i was holding on to his shoulders and rocking roughly back and fourth trying to get as much as i could. He felt so good inside me , So fucking good.

"Ah shit slow down ma" he said as i felt his dick stiff up inside me but i couldn't it just felt so good. "Aaliyah!" he groaned with his eyes closed tight as he tried to stop me from bouncing so roughly. I ignored him and continued until i felt him release inside me and i had reached my climax too.

I rolled off of him while i watched him lay there soul less. "Damn" he said to himself while running his hands down his face. He looked over at me while a frown face. "Who the fuck you learn that from" he said questioning me. "Shut up" i said while moving around and then getting up off the bed just fall back down. "Ahh" i silently screamed to myself. My legs hurt like shit i thought to myself.

Dave chuckled while watching me. "Shut that up" he said while getting up walking to the bathroom.

_____________

hey guys if y'all wanna be friends or anything send me a message i text back. Y'all could motivate me to update more even though i only have 4 more chapters left in this book. 😊