t w e n t y e i g h t

*IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THIS CHAPTER THEN IGNORE IT. PEOPLE WERE HAVING PROBLEMS SO I PUBLISHED IT AGAIN. THANK YOU❤️!*

"D-Daddy" I let out. Tears flowing at the rim of my eyes. I rushed over to my father and hugged him tightly as I just let my tears flow.

My uncle decided to leave and give us time to catch up.

"Babygirl, How are you? Ive missed you too much you know" my father said.

" I missed you too daddy. So much" I let out as I pulled away from him. I looked at him and he looked so different. So much older.

" Your uncle told me everything thats been going on and I want you to know that I'm sorry you had to go through that.  You uncle loves you so much."

" I know daddy. I know"

My father and i talk for a bit longer catching up. I found out that he will be staying with us now. As soon as I thought my life was getting worse. It turns out its just getting better.

We all were in the kitchen when my dad decided to ask me a question that made my heart stop.

" So who this Dave nigga yo uncle been telling me about?"

I shifted in my seat uncomfortably as I smiled. " Uhh he's this guy I've been talking too" I say.

" This guy huh? Y'all date or sum?" he asked eating his pizza.

" yeah"I said. " basically"

" Basically huh?" he chuckled while smirking at me. " So when imma meet him?"

I paused for a minute and looked at him and laughed.

"Maybe when were more serious"

He nodded his head and looked at me. "I missed you so much baby"

" I missed you more"

-

" Yo" Dave answered his phone. I smirked on the other side of the line. I was laying in my bed; just got out the shower and knew i should call dave. I haven't spoken too him in 3 days and i know he's pissed. typical dave.

" Oh that's how u answer your phone now?" i asked smiling. I know he's surprised to hear my voice since i haven't spoke in a while. Silence took over the line and i knew he was smiling.

" You talking now huh, why you ain't been answering my text?" he asked i could hear the irritation in his voice but i don't care because i know he missed me.

" i was chillin with my nigga...why you trippin?" i moved my hand over my mouth so i wouldn't laugh.

" Yo dont fucking play with me! Aaliyah man" he was about to continue until i cut him off.

" My dad" i said quietly. " He came home from being incarcerated. I needed to catch up with him so i wasn't on my phone. I'm sorry"

" Nah that's yo pops babygirl. You don't have to apologize; you hear me?"

" yeah i hear you" i said playing with my strings on my night shorts.

" i wanna see you " his voice was a little lower.

I smiled before responding. " Come over....My dad, Uncle are out catching up more" i suggested.

" You sure ? I ain't tryna get you in trouble ma"

" I'm positive come over i miss you" i said seductively. I heard him clear his throat on the other line before replying.

" I'm on my way" and he hung up.

I hoped up and looked around and made sure my room was clean before checking my self out.

" i look horrible" i said lowly to myself before hearing the doorbell ring.

____

" You look beautiful" Dave said as he entered the house. I shut the door and turned to him laughing.

" You look good too"  i said walking up too him.

" Fa real? You hypin a nigga head up" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled before moving my arms too his neck.

" You miss me?" he asked looking down at me. I felt a not form in my stomach as his tongue went over his lips.

" y-yeah" i said quietly.

He pulled me closer looking at my lips. " Mmh how much?"

" a lot" i let out trying to compose myself.

"show me" he said and i waisted no time closing the space between us. Our lips tangled together as our tongues fought for dominance.

He won.

I moaned into the kiss and he bit down on my lip pulling away.

He smirked before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed frighted that he did that so fast. " Dave put me down" i laughed.

I did not want him too.

"Dave put me down" he mocked me. While i felt him chuckle.

We made it too my room and shut the door with his foot and plopped me on the bed. I let out a laugh as he got over me and started tickling my sides.

I begged him to stop as tears were at the rim of my eyes. He finally stopped and looked at me.

" As much as i want to have you right now. I know we not ready for that. I wanna treat you like a lady and not like these broads out here. I care for you a lot. You not ran through. And you mine. And you gonna stay mine. aight?" he said as he looked into my eyes with a serious expression.

I nodded my head while smiling at him. " Okay" i said as i placed a soft kiss on his lips.

________

Look i know, i know, i know.

It took me a long time too update and tbh with y'all idk when imma update the next chapter but i'm not gonna keep y'all waiting long.

I hope when y'all say this chapter y'all got excited.

VOTE!!! COMMENT !! AND FOLLOW ME.

2k votes and i'll post another chapter. Love y'all.